UL76-MX Vs Atv Alive/Supercross Encore Nationals Remaining Tracks!!!!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

UL76-MX Vs Atv Alive/Supercross Encore Nationals Remaining Tracks!!!!

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

Happy Friday everyone. I put my nose to the grindstone this week and got the remaining three tracks done and ready for release. I was going to wait to finish the last three but with all the positive feedback both in the server and on the forums I decided to finish the job. I present to you 45 Palms, OceanView, and Bamboo Hills. You will still need the first pack in your personal folder for the tracks to work properly. I will link it below. I may try to do a couple of the Reflex tracks at a later date. We will see how things go. I really like the way these turned out and are fun and fast paced to ride. See yall out there.

Feedback is much appreciated as it helps me become a better track builder to know what works and doesn't work.

Link to the First Track Pack.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2yb31euzu ... k.rar/file

Link to the Second Track Pack.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vuu9136jt ... 2.rar/file

Server for the entire track list.
MVA Track Server: UncleLiberty.flowtechmxs.com:19879
JMaxwell26
Team: Privateer

Re: UL76-MX Vs Atv Alive/Supercross Encore Nationals Remaining Tracks!!!!

Post by JMaxwell26 »

These are all really solid tracks man. Great job. Brings back some nostalgia remembering how much I rode these tracks when these came out. Your ability to recreate the environment and atmosphere from the games is on point.

Feedback after riding them all is I think they would ride a bit better on MXSIM if they were scaled up a little bit more in the future. Some of the SX style sections are kind of hard to get through sometimes with the peaky lips. If you made the tracks basically the same but made everything a bit bigger I think they'd ride better for sim.

One more thing is a lot of the corners are so flat it's hard to get a good grip. This was fine in MXvsATV, but for sim even making just some small little inside berms or ruts I think would help a lot with the lack of line selection through corners. I think you could still capture the feel of the old tracks while still adding in a few more inside lines.
UncleLiberty76
Team: Grunt-Style

Re: UL76-MX Vs Atv Alive/Supercross Encore Nationals Remaining Tracks!!!!

Post by UncleLiberty76 »

JMaxwell26 wrote:These are all really solid tracks man. Great job. Brings back some nostalgia remembering how much I rode these tracks when these came out. Your ability to recreate the environment and atmosphere from the games is on point.

Feedback after riding them all is I think they would ride a bit better on MXSIM if they were scaled up a little bit more in the future. Some of the SX style sections are kind of hard to get through sometimes with the peaky lips. If you made the tracks basically the same but made everything a bit bigger I think they'd ride better for sim.

One more thing is a lot of the corners are so flat it's hard to get a good grip. This was fine in MXvsATV, but for sim even making just some small little inside berms or ruts I think would help a lot with the lack of line selection through corners. I think you could still capture the feel of the old tracks while still adding in a few more inside lines.
Thanks man. I do agree that the scaling could have been a bit bigger and still looked authentic. I think i did a better job on this pack than the other ones. The addition of berms really open up the track. I did mean for these to run erode though so hopefully they would get faster as you put in the laps but i think with the lower speeds that my erode settings dont really work on the tracks. My skills are getting better so maybe when i do a reflex track or two they may be even better.