[Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
christianjonse
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

[Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby christianjonse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:19 am

HEY MX SIM FOLKS I AM NOW RELEASING ANOTHER TRACK THAT IVE BEEN WORKIN ON FOR AWHILE AND I FINALLY GOT ENOUGH TIME TO FINISH IT!
HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS AND REMEMBER TO HAVE ERODE ON!
CREDITS: JLV FOR THE GAME!
TWISTED MOTO FOR THE STATUES
THE PREME DECAL CREW FOR TESTING!
Image
Image
Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8xt0oos29 ... x.rar/file

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 901
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: SISTUM DEKAL

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby model_90 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 am

not too bad, but terrain is def off along with pistole being way underexaggerated, you gotta understand pistole is a huck, the back rhythm section is a little underwhelming, you know before i go any farther you better get a hold of local such as byron for real testing
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet

christianjonse
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby christianjonse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:46 am

model_90 wrote:not too bad, but terrain is def off along with pistole being way underexaggerated, you gotta understand pistole is a huck, the back rhythm section is a little underwhelming, you know before i go any farther you better get a hold of local such as byron for real testing

Thanks for the feedback man. But I went by YouTube videos and google map. Hope it’s still fun to ride

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 901
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: SISTUM DEKAL

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby model_90 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:56 am

christianjonse wrote:
model_90 wrote:not too bad, but terrain is def off along with pistole being way underexaggerated, you gotta understand pistole is a huck, the back rhythm section is a little underwhelming, you know before i go any farther you better get a hold of local such as byron for real testing

Thanks for the feedback man. But I went by YouTube videos and google map. Hope it’s still fun to ride


not bad tho, keep up the progression and keep working at it
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet

christianjonse
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby christianjonse » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:00 am

model_90 wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
model_90 wrote:not too bad, but terrain is def off along with pistole being way underexaggerated, you gotta understand pistole is a huck, the back rhythm section is a little underwhelming, you know before i go any farther you better get a hold of local such as byron for real testing

Thanks for the feedback man. But I went by YouTube videos and google map. Hope it’s still fun to ride


not bad tho, keep up the progression and keep working at it

thanks dawg

User avatar
Cumb694
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 am
Team: Sportland2
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby Cumb694 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:48 pm

yo another midwest track. sick dawg
Image

christianjonse
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby christianjonse » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:22 pm

Cumb694 wrote:yo another midwest track. sick dawg

Thanks bro hope you enjoy it. More tracks are coming

User avatar
Cumb694
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 am
Team: Sportland2
Location: Wisconsin
Contact:

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby Cumb694 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:19 am

christianjonse wrote:
Cumb694 wrote:yo another midwest track. sick dawg

Thanks bro hope you enjoy it. More tracks are coming


Byron next :shock:
Image

christianjonse
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby christianjonse » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:37 am

Cumb694 wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
Cumb694 wrote:yo another midwest track. sick dawg

Thanks bro hope you enjoy it. More tracks are coming


Byron next :shock:

Huh?

BydesigndecalsCO
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby BydesigndecalsCO » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Image

christianjonse
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Sunset Ridge Mx

Postby christianjonse » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Idk why y’all are giving me such a hard time about the track. I did my best on make and actually took my time on it.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Evs_Box_24, Google [Bot] and 8 guests