Whipstyle Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ColtHans

Re: Whipstyle Compound

Post by ColtHans »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
Jrife548 wrote:They're not pasted in or anything they're just the layouts remade
?
They didn't actually take the tracks, they just remade them
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by BydesigndecalsCO »

from the credits it appears he's just yoinked the tracks.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:from the credits it appears he's just yoinked the tracks.
If you ride the track, he didn't, if he did..he done goofed em'
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Yeah from the pictures I can tell her didn’t change a single thing on my tracks. Permission would be nice next time!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
zen-ef

Post by zen-ef »

Looks epic, unfortunatley my spud computer lags hard and is unplayable(will update my gpu one day lol), looks immense from what I seen though! big ups!!
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

137 wrote:Yeah from the pictures I can tell her didn’t change a single thing on my tracks. Permission would be nice next time!
Yea, permission would be nice next time, but ride the track and see how different everything is from the origianal, he just used your tracks layout, and rebuilt everything
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

It only feels different cause he had to shrink and play with the terrain to make it rideable.. I’m telling you, everything is the same.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

137 wrote:It only feels different cause he had to shrink and play with the terrain to make it rideable.. I’m telling you, everything is the same.
ok
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

ColtHans wrote:
137 wrote:It only feels different cause he had to shrink and play with the terrain to make it rideable.. I’m telling you, everything is the same.
ok
If it was all made form scratch i doubt that there would be vertical ridges between each track? the reason it would feel different is the HF and opacity not all being quiet exact. It probably would have been better for everyone if this stayed in there personal folder.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

ColtHans wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:from the credits it appears he's just yoinked the tracks.
You can literally rip everything from any track ever just by going and finding the gradient point start and stop and then going into the edinfo file and finding it. Then you just put it onto your track but it just grabs the gradient, after that you still have to smooth it out and have to know what strength and the size of the radius and everything for it to be exact. But it isn't hard to rip a track by no means.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

USABMXER1 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
You can literally rip everything from any track ever just by going and finding the gradient point start and stop and then going into the edinfo file and finding it. Then you just put it onto your track but it just grabs the gradient, after that you still have to smooth it out and have to know what strength and the size of the radius and everything for it to be exact. But it isn't hard to rip a track by no means.
so millville that was made by checkerz last year. and i think we all know he uses photoshop :)
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

There wouldnt be huge walls everywhere if he 'rebuilt everything'. Let alone why spend the time to 'remake' someone else's track? Why not spend that time making something original? Also yes, you could copy across the terrain information via either the individual gradients in the edinfo file, or from the heightmap. But using either of these methods you would run into scaling issues without spending a solid amount of time crunching numbers. Judging from the overall presentation it seems very unlikely he did. It's a cool concept but not really a good idea to release.

(Also big lul at non-track makers thinking they know anything about building them)
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
ColtHans wrote: If you ride the track, he didn't, if he did..he done goofed em'
so millville that was made by checkerz last year. and i think we all know he uses photoshop :)
You are only placing them in photoshop, still have to go in and do stuff in the games editor.
BydesigndecalsCO
Crushed Dissenter

USABMXER1 wrote:
BydesigndecalsCO wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: You can literally rip everything from any track ever just by going and finding the gradient point start and stop and then going into the edinfo file and finding it. Then you just put it onto your track but it just grabs the gradient, after that you still have to smooth it out and have to know what strength and the size of the radius and everything for it to be exact. But it isn't hard to rip a track by no means.
You are only placing them in photoshop, still have to go in and do stuff in the games editor.
so they are ripped?
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

BydesigndecalsCO wrote: so they are ripped?
yes.