Runswick Coast

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Titan

Re: Runswick Coast

Post by Titan »

model_90 wrote:jesus christ this slaps, cant wait to see what else u got cookin their chief
Thanks man! Aiming to get at least 1 big release before Christmas, hopefully some smaller releases such as this track beforehand
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

super fun and unique track. great work.
Titan

Post by Titan »

Bradclay306 wrote:super fun and unique track. great work.
Thanks Brad, much appreciated!
Titan

Post by Titan »

Shout out to Kellen from Start your systems for doing this coverage of the track! I didn't even request for the track to be reviewed, so to see this randomly pop up on my Youtube home page was pretty sweet :lol:
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Quality track. Really like to nautical feel to everything, love the local style feel to it as well. Definitely spun a 20 minute moto just having fun again. Nice job! Love the immersion.
Titan

Post by Titan »

WellsMX524 wrote:Quality track. Really like to nautical feel to everything, love the local style feel to it as well. Definitely spun a 20 minute moto just having fun again. Nice job! Love the immersion.
Wouldn't be half as good if it weren't for the content you released, glad you're enjoying the track too !
SonOfDonkey
Team: Privateer

Post by SonOfDonkey »

Man this track is dope ASF!!!!! I live in Harrogate North Yorkshire like and hour away from you this track reminds me of my local MX tracks. I dig this so much man good job!!!!!!!!!!
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

SonOfDonkey wrote:Man this track is dope ASF!!!!! I live in Harrogate North Yorkshire like and hour away from you this track reminds me of my local MX tracks. I dig this so much man good job!!!!!!!!!!
SonOfDonkey.
Titan

Post by Titan »

SonOfDonkey wrote:Man this track is dope ASF!!!!! I live in Harrogate North Yorkshire like and hour away from you this track reminds me of my local MX tracks. I dig this so much man good job!!!!!!!!!!
Ah cool! What tracks do you normally go to? Micklefield’s down your way, right?

+ glad you like the track!
SonOfDonkey

Post by SonOfDonkey »

Titan wrote:
Ah cool! What tracks do you normally go to? Micklefield’s down your way, right?

+ glad you like the track!
Yeah man micklefield mostly but have been to fat cat and uncle eddies all good tracks, would love to see micklefield recreated if you are up for something to do, I don’t have the skill to do it
SonOfDonkey

Post by SonOfDonkey »

ColtHans wrote:
SonOfDonkey.
Long story don’t ask :D
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

SonOfDonkey wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
SonOfDonkey.
I really wanna ask but..
SonOfDonkey

Post by SonOfDonkey »

ColtHans wrote:
SonOfDonkey wrote:
ColtHans wrote: SonOfDonkey.
I really wanna ask but..
My dads nickname was donkey (fill in the blanks yourself on that one) so I needed an new gamer tag but couldn’t think of one hence the creation of SonOfDonkey :D
Titan

Post by Titan »

SonOfDonkey wrote:stuff
Yeah I’d be able to make micklefield pretty easy, I’d just need a bus model.

Also, iron works is a really good track, you should get yourself down there. It’s more forgiving than fatcats :lol: I get arm pump just watching videos of that place
SonOfDonkey

Post by SonOfDonkey »

Titan wrote:
SonOfDonkey wrote:stuff
Yeah I’d be able to make micklefield pretty easy, I’d just need a bus model.

Also, iron works is a really good track, you should get yourself down there. It’s more forgiving than fatcats :lol: I get arm pump just watching videos of that place
Yeah man that’s would make my year hahaha, Id even give you a little tip towards that one ££ I have no idea where you would get a bus model from like