Purple Rocks Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jannikmx15
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

Purple Rocks Compound


Hello everyone, here is the release of my first track which I started to build in 2018. Since then I've always added sth new so it's very detailed. The flowing MX track has sweet jumps to throw some fatties but there are also technical sections. The SX track has a unique style to the rythm lanes, plus elevation changes make it more fun. I added a mini track, some transfers and hidden trails all over the place. Hope you guys enjoy it and have fun!

Image
Image
Image
Image

Download
(230MB)


Credits

Objects and decals - MXfish, everyone else who I can't remember
Screenshots - MXfish
and obviously - JLV for the game


Let me know...

Because this is my first track I'd like some feedback. So tell me what's right, wrong, or to improve! Thank you
Image
Image
natedawg
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by natedawg »

You have made possibly the best track in sim on your first try. Good job.

SX might be a little skinny, that is the only problem and it isn't really a problem.
tm_213_all_day
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:43 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by tm_213_all_day »

This the BEST environment!
Image
ColtHans
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by ColtHans »

your joking right ? this is like your 15th track ? right ?...
Image
amaroney49
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:14 pm
Team: Grown Children

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by amaroney49 »

Jannikmx15 wrote:
Purple Rocks Compound


Hello everyone, here is the release of my first track which I started to build in 2018. Since then I've always added sth new so it's very detailed. The flowing MX track has sweet jumps to throw some fatties but there are also technical sections. The SX track has a unique style to the rythm lanes, plus elevation changes make it more fun. I added a mini track, some transfers and hidden trails all over the place. Hope you guys enjoy it and have fun!

Image
Image
Image
Image

Download
(230MB)


Credits

Objects and decals - MXfish, everyone else who I can't remember
Screenshots - MXfish
and obviously - JLV for the game
BROOOOOOOO Fire!

Let me know...

Because this is my first track I'd like some feedback. So tell me what's right, wrong, or to improve! Thank you
ColtHans
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by ColtHans »

amaroney49 wrote:
BROOOOOOOO Fire!
somethin tells me you meant to do this ? lol :lol:
Image
Single_Trak313
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:35 am
Team: Factory Fun Haver

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Single_Trak313 »

The detail on this track is insane and it rides as good as it look. Amazing job
roganmx2003
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 am
Team: Odyssey Mx

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by roganmx2003 »

yo this is fire :shock: :shock:
Jannikmx15
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

ColtHans wrote:your joking right ? this is like your 15th track ? right ?...
I've helped my bro MXfish with building the Niklas Sandbox tracks - so I had already a little bit of experience for building my own track. I gained lots of experience in the building proces, wich I used to rebuild the parts that I've built with less experience. (Look how many gradients)
natedawg wrote:You have made possibly the best track in sim on your first try. Good job.
SX might be a little skinny, that is the only problem and it isn't really a problem.
Didn't have enough space for sx as I built it after the mx track.
Single_Trak313 wrote:The detail on this track is insane and it rides as good as it look. Amazing job
roganmx2003 wrote:yo this is fire :shock: :shock:
Tank you all, I apreciate it! :D
Image
Image
Jannikmx15
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

tm_213_all_day wrote:This the BEST environment!
Tank you! But credits go to MXfish too, because he gave me the new objects.
Image
Image
Tanel9
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:47 pm
Team: BURB
Location: Estonia

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Tanel9 »

This compound is amazing and the evironment aswell. Really good job.
Image
amaroney49
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:14 pm
Team: Grown Children

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by amaroney49 »

ColtHans wrote:
amaroney49 wrote:
BROOOOOOOO Fire!
somethin tells me you meant to do this ? lol :lol:
ayyy thanks homie lmao
Easter.7
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Easter.7 »

10/10 would recommend
Image
JamesLayle721
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Bro your like the next JG or Checkerz
Image
Discord: James Layle#0721
Jannikmx15
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:29 am
Team: BLUME RACING
Location: Germany

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by Jannikmx15 »

JamesLayle721 wrote:Bro your like the next JG or Checkerz
Easter.7 wrote:10/10 would recommend
Thank you guys :D
Image
Image
Post Reply