Purple Rocks Compound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
inequal
Team: LFT

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Post by inequal »

Tracks are sick bro! Good job! (Y)
benny917
Team: Privateer

Post by benny917 »

Track is amazing and rides so good. The scenery is next level to awesome work dude. ✊
ejacksoncraig

Post by ejacksoncraig »

best track on sim hands down.
freakinsteez

Post by freakinsteez »

tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
Jannikmx15
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jannikmx15 »

freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?
Jannikmx15

Post by Jannikmx15 »

Jannikmx15 wrote:
freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details
Did you accidantly delete the sand decal? If not you could try different graphic settings
MingMong115

Post by MingMong115 »

Looks sick!! Is there anyway you could post a lower res version? My computer isn't the best and I can't play this track lol. Great job tho!
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

I know i've got not much room to comment considering the standard of my 'tracks' but imo sorta feels off in a sense. Don't get me wrong its a really fckn sick track, but it feels like you can rail the straights/ jumps great but then the corners i'm constantly sliding out? Idk whether to say its the traction, cos it seems fairly grippy in low speed but mid- high it sorta struggles? and in the big berm before the drop down table, it seems like i cant even tip the bike in like you would on most berms that size? Maybe it just requires more set up on the entry to the corner or something. Idk just a thought. Fckn dope track though.
Jannikmx15

Post by Jannikmx15 »

D_ROY178 wrote:I know i've got not much room to comment considering the standard of my 'tracks' but imo sorta feels off in a sense. Don't get me wrong its a really fckn sick track, but it feels like you can rail the straights/ jumps great but then the corners i'm constantly sliding out? Idk whether to say its the traction, cos it seems fairly grippy in low speed but mid- high it sorta struggles? and in the big berm before the drop down table, it seems like i cant even tip the bike in like you would on most berms that size? Maybe it just requires more set up on the entry to the corner or something. Idk just a thought. Fckn dope track though.
Thank you for the criticism. I guess it's the tileinfo (traction) that's causing your slide outs. I used it from 2015 supercross and it's slicker than the tileinfos nowadays.
Donut MX

Post by Donut MX »

this track off da goop
LucaaaNixxos
Team: jibr

Post by LucaaaNixxos »

Donut MX wrote:this track off da goop
is this good enough for a new video? 8)
Jannikmx15

Post by Jannikmx15 »

benny917 wrote:Track is amazing and rides so good. The scenery is next level to awesome work dude. ✊
ejacksoncraig wrote:best track on sim hands down.
Donut MX wrote:this track off da goop
inequal wrote:Tracks are sick bro! Good job! (Y)
Thanks guys, I am glad you like it. :D
MingMong115 wrote:Looks sick!! Is there anyway you could post a lower res version? My computer isn't the best and I can't play this track lol. Great job tho!
Thanks, but I don't really have the time and the motivation to do a low res version now. You could delete some objects yourself to get some better performance, or going on a very low Model Geometric Detail (like 2 or 3) in your Advanced Graphic Setup might do it aswell.
freakinsteez

Post by freakinsteez »

Jannikmx15 wrote:
Jannikmx15 wrote:
Did you accidantly delete the sand decal? If not you could try different graphic settings
I don't know what I did but I just deleted it and redownloaded. were good now 8)
jtwilly4

Post by jtwilly4 »

Hey idk whats going on but i downloaded the track and can find it in my game but every time i try to start a race it crashes my game. Could anybody help me with this ? :?
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

I don't comment often, but holy crap. This is hands down one of the sickest tracks I have ever ridden in this game and probably the best environment. Keep em rollin!