Page 2 of 3

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:35 pm
by inequal
Tracks are sick bro! Good job! (Y)

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:55 pm
by benny917
Track is amazing and rides so good. The scenery is next level to awesome work dude. ✊

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 am
by ejacksoncraig
best track on sim hands down.

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:50 pm
by freakinsteez
tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:09 am
by Jannikmx15
freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details

I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:24 am
by Jannikmx15
Jannikmx15 wrote:
freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details

I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?


Did you accidantly delete the sand decal? If not you could try different graphic settings

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:18 pm
by MingMong115
Looks sick!! Is there anyway you could post a lower res version? My computer isn't the best and I can't play this track lol. Great job tho!

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:39 pm
by D_ROY178
I know i've got not much room to comment considering the standard of my 'tracks' but imo sorta feels off in a sense. Don't get me wrong its a really fckn sick track, but it feels like you can rail the straights/ jumps great but then the corners i'm constantly sliding out? Idk whether to say its the traction, cos it seems fairly grippy in low speed but mid- high it sorta struggles? and in the big berm before the drop down table, it seems like i cant even tip the bike in like you would on most berms that size? Maybe it just requires more set up on the entry to the corner or something. Idk just a thought. Fckn dope track though.

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:31 pm
by Jannikmx15
D_ROY178 wrote:I know i've got not much room to comment considering the standard of my 'tracks' but imo sorta feels off in a sense. Don't get me wrong its a really fckn sick track, but it feels like you can rail the straights/ jumps great but then the corners i'm constantly sliding out? Idk whether to say its the traction, cos it seems fairly grippy in low speed but mid- high it sorta struggles? and in the big berm before the drop down table, it seems like i cant even tip the bike in like you would on most berms that size? Maybe it just requires more set up on the entry to the corner or something. Idk just a thought. Fckn dope track though.


Thank you for the criticism. I guess it's the tileinfo (traction) that's causing your slide outs. I used it from 2015 supercross and it's slicker than the tileinfos nowadays.

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:12 am
by Donut MX
this track off da goop

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 pm
by LucaaaNixxos
Donut MX wrote:this track off da goop


is this good enough for a new video? 8)

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:31 pm
by Jannikmx15
benny917 wrote:Track is amazing and rides so good. The scenery is next level to awesome work dude. ✊
ejacksoncraig wrote:best track on sim hands down.
Donut MX wrote:this track off da goop
inequal wrote:Tracks are sick bro! Good job! (Y)

Thanks guys, I am glad you like it. :D

MingMong115 wrote:Looks sick!! Is there anyway you could post a lower res version? My computer isn't the best and I can't play this track lol. Great job tho!

Thanks, but I don't really have the time and the motivation to do a low res version now. You could delete some objects yourself to get some better performance, or going on a very low Model Geometric Detail (like 2 or 3) in your Advanced Graphic Setup might do it aswell.

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:34 pm
by freakinsteez
Jannikmx15 wrote:
Jannikmx15 wrote:
freakinsteez wrote:tracks suuuper sick dahg but how do I fix the shading in the sand? it shows up white for me and has no texture or details

I don't know what is causing that. Sorry. Maybe someone can help?


Did you accidantly delete the sand decal? If not you could try different graphic settings


I don't know what I did but I just deleted it and redownloaded. were good now 8)

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:15 pm
by jtwilly4
Hey idk whats going on but i downloaded the track and can find it in my game but every time i try to start a race it crashes my game. Could anybody help me with this ? :?

Re: Purple Rocks Compound

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:00 am
by Triptez(Ethan Parks)
I don't comment often, but holy crap. This is hands down one of the sickest tracks I have ever ridden in this game and probably the best environment. Keep em rollin!