BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
BDawg
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby BDawg » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:00 am

Merry Christmas!
As of now I'm planning on making all rounds for the 2020 sx season. The tracks will be released around the time of the real race, except for this one obviously. I want to have tracks that are accurate to the real ones if there are any changes to the track maps, so they may come out a day or two after the real race. Let me know what I should change in the future.
Thanks to:
Race Karlin and Hunter Root for decals
rf for erode tiles
A few objects from Purple Rocks Compound
And anyone else I forgot

Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2r4ewneui ... 1.zip/file

BDawg
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby BDawg » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:18 am

oooooooooooooooooof.
I forgot to rename it ingame so its still BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim old.
Oh well

natedawg
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 am
Team: Privateer

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby natedawg » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:33 am

my track is black. pls help, im trying to vibe but i cant...

BDawg
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby BDawg » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:09 am

natedawg wrote:my track is black. pls help, im trying to vibe but i cant...

No idea. No one else has had that problem. Make sure you didn't drag the folder into another track folder or something.

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby Bradclay306 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:23 am

Fun track mate, would be interested to see you make one of the future rounds a little more difficult and avoiding 4/5's in sections. good work though.
Image

User avatar
Tanel9
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:47 pm
Team: Daily MX
Location: Estonia

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby Tanel9 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:02 pm

Mine's black aswell, tried redownloading but that didn't work
Image

Halvorson
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 pm
Location: Montana

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby Halvorson » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Track is black for people not running shaders. Go into track editor and update the shading and it will fix the blackness.

BDawg
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby BDawg » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:00 pm

Bradclay306 wrote:Fun track mate, would be interested to see you make one of the future rounds a little more difficult and avoiding 4/5's in sections. good work though.

Thank you and yea I want to try that, I just know some people tend to complain when its harder.

astry
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:44 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby astry » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Lovely track :D

Nate92
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby Nate92 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Halvorson wrote:Track is black for people not running shaders. Go into track editor and update the shading and it will fix the blackness.

Sorry but how can we do that?

Single_Trak313
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:35 am
Team: Factory Fun Haver

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby Single_Trak313 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:16 pm

the GOAT

User avatar
nathanjames
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby nathanjames » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:15 am

Amazing man! Been waiting for you to drop this.

ktm161
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: @Hall161

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby ktm161 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:36 am

yee yee

BDawg
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm
Team: Underground RC

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby BDawg » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:10 am

Nate92 wrote:
Halvorson wrote:Track is black for people not running shaders. Go into track editor and update the shading and it will fix the blackness.

Sorry but how can we do that?

Add --editor to the properties, then just take the smooth tool all the way down on -5 and cover the track.

jojodash33
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: BAC: 2020 Rd. 1 Anaheim

Postby jojodash33 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:53 pm

BDawg wrote:
Nate92 wrote:
Halvorson wrote:Track is black for people not running shaders. Go into track editor and update the shading and it will fix the blackness.

Sorry but how can we do that?

Add --editor to the properties, then just take the smooth tool all the way down on -5 and cover the track.
mines black too and i have no idea what any of that means to be honest man


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DaveDeep and 21 guests