2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 1 Anaheim

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:So this track is not how we should make them bradley..... You cant case even a tiny bit, the rhytms dont flow, you wash out going in the berm and coming out. Try harder next week
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

And people wonder why we don't directly name who built the physical terrain. Pretty sad you guys take out your anger on one of the few people willing to help keep the racing going.
It's not just one terrain guy doing all the work. Everyone puts feedback and ideas on the work to make these wonky blueprints work for racing.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Jeremy150 wrote:And people wonder why we don't directly name who built the physical terrain. Pretty sad you guys take out your anger on one of the few people willing to help keep the racing going.
It's not just one terrain guy doing all the work. Everyone puts feedback and ideas on the work to make these wonky blueprints work for racing.
im willing to give constructive feed back, but jeez i was heated. We had no way of knowing how different this seasons tracks were gonna be. No test track released to be like hey this is kinda what the scaling is like for this year or a heads up like hey this year is gonna be totally different. We have had generally the same scaling and style for the past 3 years. A1 was so far off what we have been used to. Ill go back when i have time tomorrow and give constructive feedback all the way through
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

track was pretty sick Brad, technical, created a skill gap, I liked it.
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

Post by Official rF Gaming »

We had to make the blueprints from a completely different method than we have in the years past too. Just because the track is a little bit different than what you are used to doesn't mean you should go and tear someone apart.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Sorry, posted that on the wrong account.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i didnt tear him apart. sometime back i have and you can see what that looks like if you really wanna look through my posts. I was just sayin thats not it. i posted it in between the last session and UID. I didnt have time to make a well thought out diagnoses of what all my issues were with the track
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:So this track is not how we should make them bradley..... You cant case even a tiny bit, the rhytms dont flow, you wash out going in the berm and coming out. Try harder next week
wow fuck you buddy jesus, angry ass ginger.
wocky slush
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Just because you're kinda trash at the game doesnt mean its the tracks fault lol, the track was actually done made really well and the rhythms flowed fine. The tracks shouldn't be easy all the time where you can fuck up and still hit the big line.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Motoboy814
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoboy814 »

Raiders1629 wrote:
Just because you're kinda trash at the game doesnt mean its the tracks fault lol, the track was actually done made really well and the rhythms flowed fine. The tracks shouldn't be easy all the time where you can fuck up and still hit the big line.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Official rF Gaming wrote:
This is the Mx Simulator sponsored official 2019 replica supercross series.
Cut n paste? I was thinking I'm being trolled again.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Idk who made the track but I thought the track itself was very very fun during the race. Erode was my only issue but during the race I just slowed down a bit and got in a pretty good groove and had a lot of fun. I bet you $100 if Zoa, the “title contender”, would have had a good race, he would have enjoyed the track. Can’t please everyone, but I certainly was.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I thought the track was fun, too. The berms felt a little off to me, perhaps it was the angle of the bank mixed in with the height of them? Either way, the track felt technical to me and I think I just overrode it a bit in the main and made too many mistakes, but I think the scaling will make for good racing this year.

Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Ddavis wrote:I thought the track was fun, too. The berms felt a little off to me, perhaps it was the angle of the bank mixed in with the height of them? Either way, the track felt technical to me and I think I just overrode it a bit in the main and made too many mistakes, but I think the scaling will make for good racing this year.

+1 (like riders and members that is nice and coming with legit and good feedback, not just screaming and complaining)
Great track and technical. Maybe a bit to slippery in my opinion, but it was mabye me possion over my limits lol.
Great work and 2020 is going to legit.
electrick_neon

Post by electrick_neon »

Liddzor wrote:
Ddavis wrote:I thought the track was fun, too. The berms felt a little off to me, perhaps it was the angle of the bank mixed in with the height of them? Either way, the track felt technical to me and I think I just overrode it a bit in the main and made too many mistakes, but I think the scaling will make for good racing this year.

+1 (like riders and members that is nice and coming with legit and good feedback, not just screaming and complaining)
Great track and technical. Maybe a bit to slippery in my opinion, but it was mabye me possion over my limits lol.
Great work and 2020 is going to legit.
+1, like what Davis and Lidman said. But I feel the On/Offs were abit hard to jump off, could had more pop on the Off to make it a bit easyer to riders who is not so skilled. Other than that the track is good