2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 2 St. Louis

Post by Jones221 »

checkerz wrote:
Jones221 wrote:
checkerz wrote:( I haven't even downloaded it, I worked on the old tracks, but your comment deserves that reply. )

Download it? I would love to read an honest opinion of track/traction..
No. This community and the shitty ass attitude drove me completely away. I only dropped by to hope that my friends... those putting money and time into the game... were hopefully doing better.

Only met to see the same negative BS.

I can bet the traction didn't even change and the track is still better than 94% of anything released because otherwise rF wouldn't exist.
Only negativity coming from this convo is you not playing the track because the community lol. Would love to read a proper, knowledgeable track builders insight.

Wheels and Sween wouldn’t run on this track
only one to win something real from the game!
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I like how someone having a different opinion is toxic. Y’all need to toughen up, snowflakes.
only one to win something real from the game!
Motoboy814
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoboy814 »

All games having toxic players it’s just sim. Lol go back to the call of duty days
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Jones221 wrote:Wheels and Sween wouldn’t run on this track
Oh so you’re their spokesman? Anything else they would say?

Leave it to the dude calling people snowflakes to have zero reading comprehension... :roll:
astry

Post by astry »

yo hire BAC to track crew
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It appears that a lot of people are thick-skinned about all of this until they become a contributing track maker or official for rF. Once this has occurred, they become extremely sensitive to any negativity and seem to ignore all of the praise, or put very little weight on it compared to the negativity. You must come prepared for being shit on by a bunch of spoiled teeny-boppers. Especially now that it is a paying gig. I guess that's cold comfort.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It appears that a lot of people are thick-skinned about all of this until they become a contributing track maker or official for rF. Once this has occurred, they become extremely sensitive to any negativity and seem to ignore all of the praise, or put very little weight on it compared to the negativity. You must come prepared for being shit on by a bunch of spoiled teeny-boppers. Especially now that it is a paying gig. I guess that's cold comfort.
People just get mad because they do bad and want to blame it on something besides themselves.

Same shit, different day.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

Tracks are sick finally feels like a realistic sx track.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I'm slow at learning new tracks so I was very frustrated during qualifying and hated the track. I thought the first two rounds have been very good. I prefer the A1 track a little more so I would push for a template that fits somewhere between the two if I were the one making the tracks. Something definitely felt off about the whoops this week. The beginning seemed to be fine but would get super sketchy near the end. Can't wait for whatever round 3 is.
PublicHarmony

Post by PublicHarmony »

Can't seem to get enough distance on some of the rhythms. Am also getting just slightly too little pop of the on offs. Any tips?
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

aeffertz wrote:
Jones221 wrote:Wheels and Sween wouldn’t run on this track
Oh so you’re their spokesman? Anything else they would say?

Leave it to the dude calling people snowflakes to have zero reading comprehension... :roll:
Didn’t this guy get arrested for some sex offender charge or some shit? Lmao shut the fuck up dude
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Oops completely thinking of someone else that’s just as irrelevant
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Bradclay306 wrote: as for all the bullshit comments such as zoa cross and Corentin Julian, don't like it? fuck off...
Obviously Jeremy didnt pass along my notes when him and i talked last sunday
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

137 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote: I mean, obviously i was a bit rude saying it would be the worst season, i was tilted, sorry for that
You’re honestly one of the most toxic people every single year but I have to see you ever release anything or try to make the game better in anyway. If you have I’d love to see it 8) people like you made me realize that I’m done with this toxic ass community after SX and MX. Everybody becomes track making professionals when they ride something they don’t like but yet I doubt they even know how to open the editor or use PS. If you don’t have any honest feedback on what we can work on and try to fix for the upcoming rounds to make people happy, you’re still gonna sound like a spoiled little girl. Just my .02, good day.
Well i guess you clearly dont know me cause i'm far far away of being toxic, the only thing of me being toxic is cause i say i dont like some aspect of the tracks and when someone isnt on your side is being toxic.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Anyway, there is some schema(? idk if its english or not), from what i dont like about the berms. So #1 is what we should have, and 2 is what we got, and, in my opinion, this is not good.

What we should have:

What we got:

I maybe exaggerate so you can really understand what i mean. But its clear
Everything else is fine, the whoops could be better too but dont need a schema for that.