2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 3 Anaheim 2

Post by ktm161 »

ktm161 wrote:Image
the lines aren't perfect but this is one thing that really annoys me. if you go over the gold line its flat and I lose my front end. I use to reference the bails to find the top of the berm. now its all about shading for me. kinda feels like they used to smooth tool on the berms and don't put the bails right at the top. tracks are definitely getting better. keep up the work boys and thank you for the races.
I also suck so that could be the main problem
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Biggest problem with shaping the berm like how you mentioned is that it will have so much hook to it, you'll be able to go way faster through them. For a few years now we've had problems with trying to make it so you don't quad in everywhere. It's not easy trying to make the berms feel great, while also stopping quad in lines. However we have been listening to you guys, and are trying out a new 180 shape to see if it helps the feel, without letting you do insane lines through rhythms.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I thought the track this week was insanely fun. Good job to the rF crew. Sad I didn't make the main because I was having a blast riding it
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

The only thing I would have liked to see is better spacing. The track felt really spaced out compared to last week. Whoops were improved and I personally didn't have a lot of issues with them. Patience goes a long way. Erode felt good. Would be nice to see better line selection like inside ruts forming but I'm sure that will take testing to get them to form properly.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Jeremy150

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Post by Jeremy150 »

First post updated with round 4.
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

gl everyone tonight
Abear944
Team: Yogi Designs

Post by Abear944 »

BcMxKx37 wrote:gl everyone tonight
u 2
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I need it
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

Glendale Password
v$gk<G(s7_p@fHJdH\f,`Z$
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Track was good. I still have problems getting through the whoops consistently, and it seems like I'm not the only one either. The biggest problem I ran into the whoops was the 2nd whoop, I would hit it and my front end would end up skipping another whoop and it killed me. When I proceeded to jump over the 2nd whoop from the corner, it made it noticeably easier to not skip a whoop.

Another issue I had this round was visibility, but only in the sand and the first little bump going into the first rhythm. The sand had a really playdough texture, even on high res, which made it difficult to see the bumps while going through it. and the bump before the first rhythm I believe was the sun vector in the lighting file making the shading nearly impossible to see.

Other than that, great work on the track, it had a great flow besides the couple areas I mentioned. Keep on improving, can't wait to see the next few tracks.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Track was sick this week! Great whoops, and all, averything was good, good job!
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Track was good. I still have problems getting through the whoops consistently, and it seems like I'm not the only one either. The biggest problem I ran into the whoops was the 2nd whoop, I would hit it and my front end would end up skipping another whoop and it killed me. When I proceeded to jump over the 2nd whoop from the corner, it made it noticeably easier to not skip a whoop.

Another issue I had this round was visibility, but only in the sand and the first little bump going into the first rhythm. The sand had a really playdough texture, even on high res, which made it difficult to see the bumps while going through it. and the bump before the first rhythm I believe was the sun vector in the lighting file making the shading nearly impossible to see.

Other than that, great work on the track, it had a great flow besides the couple areas I mentioned. Keep on improving, can't wait to see the next few tracks.
hit your front wheel on the 3rd whoop in and click 3rd. sorted
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I love the tracks this year! I know a lot of effort is put in to please a few. It does not go unappreciated as I'm sure you guys know. Thanks to all involved!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

I just have 1 question..

Is this really the best sand decal we can find?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ill give it to you bradley, A1 not good, St Louis A2 and Glendale are all good tracks. The only downfall to those three are the whoops. I dont know whats going on with them. But when you have the best people in the game struggling with them there is something that needs to be changed. Personally i think you spacing is just a tad too far. Props to all of the improvements since A1