2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Post by KaseoDip »

We still racing Seattle right? k good
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

KaseoDip wrote:We still racing Seattle right? k good
no bc the flu is too out of control
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:We still racing Seattle right? k good
no bc the flu is too out of control
Someone that has no idea what they are talking about above.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

INDY PASSWORD

P[xyq6HZ%2)EBP6a9@uV2!H
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Jeremy150 wrote:First post updated with Indy
Not a replica, there are fans in the stands. Poor virtual people gonna all get infected now.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

Everyone didn't see the Corona.exe that was in the Saf file Chris...
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

This will most likely mutate into the Modelo or Negro Modelo virus then a later mutation will be the Pacifico virus. Damn Libtards and their disruptive infectious diseases!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Titan

Post by Titan »

Just read that the rest of the season(irl) is cancelled. Anyone else think this virus is getting blown way out of proportion? I can’t recall anything like this happening when swine flu was going around and that caused over half a million people to kick the bucket
TeamHavocRacing

Titan wrote:Anyone else think this virus is getting blown way out of proportion?
Way too many people think this. Sure. Go ahead and politicize a potential life and death scenario at your own peril. I'm sure plenty of you are thinking this is some radical left plot, like everything else. Well, it's working! Muuuaaaahhhh hahahahahahah! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Orange man BAAAAAAAD!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Titan wrote:Just read that the rest of the season(irl) is cancelled.
Wrong. All that’s canceled are 3 rounds. Indy, Detroit, and Seattle
Titan

Post by Titan »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Titan wrote:Anyone else think this virus is getting blown way out of proportion?
Way too many people think this. Sure. Go ahead and politicize a potential life and death scenario at your own peril. I'm sure plenty of you are thinking this is some radical left plot, like everything else. Well, it's working! Muuuaaaahhhh hahahahahahah! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Orange man BAAAAAAAD!!!
Not many people are thinking it’s a radical left plot. It’s just stupid people are often the loudest. I still stand by my comment that it’s blown out of proportion given it’s only got a 3% mortality rate. And the majority of those who have died have had pre-existing health problems. It’s still sad they’ve passed away from a disease such as this but it does seem a bit extreme to be cancelling everything when it’s something that most people’s bodies are capable of fighting against. I could be wrong, it could mutate, it might take a hell of a long time for a vaccine to be created, but as it stands it all seems a bit over the top imo
TeamHavocRacing

I'm 55 years old. I smoked for 23 years. I have an autoimmune disorder which is simply eczema. Those are all vulnerabilities, but I didn't panic and buy cases of Purell, TP or masks. It's quite ignorant and selfish of people to think that just because they think they aren't vulnerable that there shouldn't be such measures taken. Sadly, a lot think it's time to travel and defy precautionary measures. The arrogance of a few fucks the rest of us.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I just think it’s funny how something HUGE happens every election year. Wasn’t it the Zika virus they said that was gonna Kill is all in 2016? Now 2020 it’s corona virus? I just find it ironic and something I find the media is just trying to make a mass scare. No wonder why they will never tell us what’s really inside Area 51. A virus is causing this much mass panic, I couldn’t imagine what the world would do if they found out everything top secret. Just blows my mind how people are so quick to believe something when practically every news article says something different.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

137 wrote:I just think it’s funny how something HUGE happens every election year. Wasn’t it the Zika virus they said that was gonna Kill is all in 2016? Now 2020 it’s corona virus? I just find it ironic and something I find the media is just trying to make a mass scare. No wonder why they will never tell us what’s really inside Area 51. A virus is causing this much mass panic, I couldn’t imagine what the world would do if they found out everything top secret. Just blows my mind how people are so quick to believe something when practically every news article says something different.
I cant give you the cheese touch anymore :( but you can give that plate :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

137 wrote:I just find it ironic and something I find the media is just trying to make a mass scare.
"They're coming for your guns." Look at what a panic that causes.