2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
AdamoDago
Team: Privateer

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 1 Anaheim

Post by AdamoDago »

Official rF Gaming wrote:We had to make the blueprints from a completely different method than we have in the years past too. Just because the track is a little bit different than what you are used to doesn't mean you should go and tear someone apart.
your metod no is pretty good... a lot of people didn't like it
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

WAT
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
rsbdotexe

Post by rsbdotexe »

Track is pretty damn solid! Thanks to everyone involved. My only feedback would be that the on-offs feel way overly tuned to be difficult. On-offs shouldn't be the most difficult aspect of a track imo.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

electrick_neon wrote:+1, like what Davis and Lidman said. But I feel the On/Offs were abit hard to jump off, could had more pop on the Off to make it a bit easyer to riders who is not so skilled. Other than that the track is good
I consider myself to be "skilled" on this game and I had a tough time using my techniques to get "pop" on the step on step offs to clear the next single on a 250. It just felt like whoever tested the track only rode it on a 450.
electrick_neon

Post by electrick_neon »

I consider myself to be "skilled" on this game and I had a tough time using my techniques to get "pop" on the step on step offs to clear the next single on a 250. It just felt like whoever tested the track only rode it on a 450.[/quote]

ngl, I had the same problem, but I figured out if I went off and on on the gas and seatbounced I could jump off the offs a bit better.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

So in first i was completely hating the track, but i change my mind, track not that bad, exept the flat berms, and after watching the irl race we could see it was pretty much the same thing as Sim, which is good imo
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Im not crazy about the berms but I understand why they cant be bowled out like we all would like them.

If they were bowled or cupped out we would be able to carry too much speed through them and be able to hit crazy lines, quading into every section etc.

The dynos are so fast now and this is part of the problem in my opinion.

Increasing slip on the traction would allow more cupped corners but we are used to grip tape traction and honestly I like it grippy :lol:.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i dont understand the traction on A1. In this clips I was at about 5K rpm in 1st gear, and still slid out
Craig

Post by Craig »

traction didnt change.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Is the angle of the berms different this year compared to years prior? That could do it.
Craig

Post by Craig »

On A1 yes the 180s were different
Glizzyz

Post by Glizzyz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:i dont understand the traction on A1. In this clips I was at about 5K rpm in 1st gear, and still slid out
looks like you lost the front and the rear followed.
[youtube][/youtube]
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

My thoughts riding the track after the race:

Track isn't terrible, just different and harder to learn.

Some critiques I have are the angle of the 180s being smaller than previously. It may not exactly be the angle, but just the overall shape of them make the back end want to slide out coming out of them. This may be an attempt to open up line choices in the corners, but as we saw by the races it everyone still followed one line. Zoa's gif is a good representation of what happened to me a lot in qualifying and the race.

Another critique I have is the whoop spacing, mainly the one before the over under. The whoops there almost felt like rollers and it was difficult to stay on top of them, and when you did miss the top of one the back end wanted to swap very easily. The other set wasn't as bad, but I still noticed difficulty staying on the top of the whoops, just not to the extent of the one before the over under. The ones that BDawg has on his track, both A1 and St. Louis, are a better representation of what the whoops should be. His are almost a little too easy, but they feel like whoops.

Not everything on this track was bad however, I did like the jump shapes and the scaling. The corners just made it difficult to get the drive to hit the lines (mainly the 250). When you did get the bigger lines, they were a lot of fun actually. I also like the spacing of the bales more than the previous years, if you mess up you aren't guaranteed to get sent into a bale like previous years. Makes it easier to recover from a mistake.

Does the track deserve as much hate and criticism as it gets? No, not really. But most of these comments come from immediate stimuli from people when they mess up a lap or have a bad race. This is why I decided to give feedback a little while after the race. I got to sit down and ride the track and really judge and critique the track. When I was qualifying, I was like wtf is this. But it is different, you just have to get used to it. If these points I brought up can be improved on for future rounds, I feel like this year's tracks will be pretty fun to race on, regardless of layout.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:My thoughts riding the track after the race:

Track isn't terrible, just different and harder to learn.

Some critiques I have are the angle of the 180s being smaller than previously. It may not exactly be the angle, but just the overall shape of them make the back end want to slide out coming out of them. This may be an attempt to open up line choices in the corners, but as we saw by the races it everyone still followed one line. Zoa's gif is a good representation of what happened to me a lot in qualifying and the race.

Another critique I have is the whoop spacing, mainly the one before the over under. The whoops there almost felt like rollers and it was difficult to stay on top of them, and when you did miss the top of one the back end wanted to swap very easily. The other set wasn't as bad, but I still noticed difficulty staying on the top of the whoops, just not to the extent of the one before the over under. The ones that BDawg has on his track, both A1 and St. Louis, are a better representation of what the whoops should be. His are almost a little too easy, but they feel like whoops.

Not everything on this track was bad however, I did like the jump shapes and the scaling. The corners just made it difficult to get the drive to hit the lines (mainly the 250). When you did get the bigger lines, they were a lot of fun actually. I also like the spacing of the bales more than the previous years, if you mess up you aren't guaranteed to get sent into a bale like previous years. Makes it easier to recover from a mistake.

Does the track deserve as much hate and criticism as it gets? No, not really. But most of these comments come from immediate stimuli from people when they mess up a lap or have a bad race. This is why I decided to give feedback a little while after the race. I got to sit down and ride the track and really judge and critique the track. When I was qualifying, I was like wtf is this. But it is different, you just have to get used to it. If these points I brought up can be improved on for future rounds, I feel like this year's tracks will be pretty fun to race on, regardless of layout.
^
lucas06martins
Crushed Dissenter
Team: L&R Racing

Post by lucas06martins »

Official rF Gaming wrote:
This is the Mx Simulator sponsored official 2020 replica supercross series.
Round 1 Anaheim 1
Password
:S'8\GbxhxU!Gm"ga}x"9f%jaS?V

*The "playdough" update helps with erode visibility, and is recommended for the best racing experience.
*Please make sure you are using the NEWEST snapshot.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=53428

*Anaheim 1 is considered the "object pack". Whichever version you choose will be the version of objects used for all tracks.
*All tracks and content on the track are property of RaceFactory and are not to be used for organized events without our written consent.
how do we don load?
L&R Racing
PM for Discord
Lucas Martins 673
Rodrigo Borges 221
Kevin Peterson 278
Gear: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u87qihrj ... r.saf/file
Bike: https://www.mediafire.com/file/amdee14l ... a.saf/file