2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 14 Denver

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 2018
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Jeremy150 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:05 am

I think the sand was more of a lighting issue than a decal issue, but looking at all the community feedback we'll move to a noisier normal map for it.
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: Bruhtopia
Location: Cold

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:36 am

Jeremy150 wrote:I think the sand was more of a lighting issue than a decal issue, but looking at all the community feedback we'll move to a noisier normal map for it.

That's what my guess was, but the decal didn't really help the visibility of it either
Image

Raiders1629
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 5:20 am
Team: Rival Decal
Location: Washington, USA

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Raiders1629 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 am

I thought this weeks track was the track of the year so far. rF has actually been listening to people this season so that's nice to see. The main thing I didn't like was the whoops, but the past two rounds they've gotten better for sure!
Kevin Ferzacca | Team: Rival Decal | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #229 ('20)

User avatar
Brina927
Posts: 2715
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:55 am
Team: Whipstyle
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Brina927 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:44 am

Yes I have to agree with Raiders, tracks have imrpoved alot! Thanks guys!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.

Faltsu
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
Location: Finland

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Faltsu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:30 am

please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It would be soo boring if you could just hit every whoops pinned 2nd gear!

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 836
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: Bruhtopia
Location: Cold

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:55 am

Faltsu wrote:please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It would be soo boring if you could just hit every whoops pinned 2nd gear!

It's one thing if 1 or 2 people crash in the whoops, but I saw at least half if not more of the field crash at least once or twice in the whoops during the race. Could you imagine if half the pro field irl crashed in the whoops at least once?

These whoops aren't bad, they're just inconsistent. With sim we can't maneuver our bodies to adjust for edges and kickers to fight the bike's reaction. So for this game, yes, they're supposed to be easier.
Image

Faltsu
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
Location: Finland

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Faltsu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:16 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Faltsu wrote:please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It would be soo boring if you could just hit every whoops pinned 2nd gear!

It's one thing if 1 or 2 people crash in the whoops, but I saw at least half if not more of the field crash at least once or twice in the whoops during the race. Could you imagine if half the pro field irl crashed in the whoops at least once?

These whoops aren't bad, they're just inconsistent. With sim we can't maneuver our bodies to adjust for edges and kickers to fight the bike's reaction. So for this game, yes, they're supposed to be easier.

Yea they dont crash because they make sure they hit every whoop and if they get scetch they probably start jumping them. in mxs it is possible to do well in whoops for 20mins if you pay attention to not skip whoops and go with high gear and thats the best feeling when u finally get it right

User avatar
RFX_corentin_12
Posts: 923
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Team: Impact
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby RFX_corentin_12 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:30 am

Faltsu wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Faltsu wrote:please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It would be soo boring if you could just hit every whoops pinned 2nd gear!

It's one thing if 1 or 2 people crash in the whoops, but I saw at least half if not more of the field crash at least once or twice in the whoops during the race. Could you imagine if half the pro field irl crashed in the whoops at least once?

These whoops aren't bad, they're just inconsistent. With sim we can't maneuver our bodies to adjust for edges and kickers to fight the bike's reaction. So for this game, yes, they're supposed to be easier.

Yea they dont crash because they make sure they hit every whoop and if they get scetch they probably start jumping them. in mxs it is possible to do well in whoops for 20mins if you pay attention to not skip whoops and go with high gear and thats the best feeling when u finally get it right

Honestly i think the whoops was great this week, everytimes i crash on it its because of me, not because the whoops was random or anything, which was the case for round 1-2-3 imo
2015 & 2016 3rd Pro Italian MX | 2018 2nd AUSMX 450
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3869
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Team: Panini Motorsports
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Atom6246 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:06 pm

The whoops aren't inconsistent, they are just challenging. Which they should be. Overall a huge improvement from the following weeks. Good job rF crew.

ryanmx25
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:16 am
Location: ohio

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby ryanmx25 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Whoops were on point this week. My question is when, and why did we divert from the traditional 1.25 scaling? 2019 and ‘20 tracks seem so much bigger than before, some supercross triples are 100’ long which is closer to 1.5x scale :?
Image

Bubba40
Posts: 543
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 am
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby Bubba40 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:21 pm

Faltsu wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
Faltsu wrote:please dont listen to peoples hate on whoops.. Like in real life even top guys are struggling with whoops time to time and that is where gaps are made.
It would be soo boring if you could just hit every whoops pinned 2nd gear!

It's one thing if 1 or 2 people crash in the whoops, but I saw at least half if not more of the field crash at least once or twice in the whoops during the race. Could you imagine if half the pro field irl crashed in the whoops at least once?

These whoops aren't bad, they're just inconsistent. With sim we can't maneuver our bodies to adjust for edges and kickers to fight the bike's reaction. So for this game, yes, they're supposed to be easier.

Yea they dont crash because they make sure they hit every whoop and if they get scetch they probably start jumping them. in mxs it is possible to do well in whoops for 20mins if you pay attention to not skip whoops and go with high gear and thats the best feeling when u finally get it right

To add on what Faltsu saying, if you think those whoops are hard then you need to go practice on Jeremy SX or 2016 Atlanta IMO best whoops ever on MXS. I know everyone hates crashing in a race but please do not blame the whoops for being to tough, take the time to learn how to hit whoops on sim. I have 3D scanned SX track that's 1.1.25 and 1.1 scaling and those things on sim are massive. You are a 450 Pro rider Jakob you should be able to hit these whoops for 20 laps in a main event with out crashing.
Image

User avatar
honda708
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 am
Location: NorCal

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby honda708 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Atom6246 wrote:The whoops aren't inconsistent, they are just challenging. Which they should be. Overall a huge improvement from the following weeks. Good job rF crew.
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20

KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Posts: 1815
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm
Team: Tegridy Farms
Location: Kansas

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby KaseoDip » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Seeing people complain that the whoops are difficult is a joke. Whoops are supposed to be difficult. I think the whoops have been great so far this year.

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Hidden Design
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby ROSE822 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:29 am

KaseoDip wrote:Seeing people complain that the whoops are difficult is a joke. Whoops are supposed to be difficult. I think the whoops have been great so far this year.


If people think these whoops are difficult then they should go to 2016 Atlanta.
Image

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3769
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale

Postby aeffertz » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:52 am

Bubba40 wrote:I have 3D scanned SX track that's 1.1.25 and 1.1 scaling and those things on sim are massive.


release plz n thx
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CrossFlow Racing#16, hollin427, jakespeasebruh, kiefer martin and 39 guests