2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ddavis

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 7 Tampa

Post by Ddavis »

I know a lot of people are ignorant to the changes in erode each week, but I can feel the difference and I know you guys are trying to keep it fresh for us while maintaining a consistent feel. Appreciate the effort each week rF
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Wildside

Post by Smidly »

Jeremy150 wrote:Here's a glimpse of what goes on in our private track crew discord channel

No, we're not ignoring feedback, as always we are trying to improve every week.

I won't even entertain comparing a track made for fun vs a track that has specific dimensions that we are confined to...
ok doe fair enough doe as long as yall are trying to improve
ion even race rf so ion know why i even care this much
ill stick to memes den
honda708

Post by honda708 »

Jeremy150 wrote: No, we're not ignoring feedback, as always we are trying to improve every week.
I won't even entertain comparing a track made for fun vs a track that has specific dimensions that we are confined to...
Preach
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20
Officially pointed out of 250sx class in 2021.
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Smidly »

honda708 wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote: No, we're not ignoring feedback, as always we are trying to improve every week.
Preach
vro jus make the dimensions different then :shock:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

We can't just make the tracks at random dimensions every week. If we just made the lanes as long as we want, we would be tripling out of a rhythm right into the 3rd row :lol:
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Smidly »

Jeremy150 wrote:We can't just make the tracks at random dimensions every week. If we just made the lanes as long as we want, we would be tripling out of a rhythm right into the 3rd row :lol:
Oh, so you gotta abide by the dimensions of da stadium I see. I didn't even really consider that as something you would need to worry about when makin the tracks.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Image :|
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Smidly wrote:
There is something stopping other creators from making a series, its called rf.
If someone did a better job than rF, people would race it. So far, no one has been able to.

AWith JG, of course, most of his tracks take more than 3 hours to make and test but my point is that he made an sx track just for fun in 3 hours with no trouble. Rf pays its track makers and they can't even make the track ride near as good as a track that JG made for free.
You can't compare a stand alone track to a series because there are so many different restrictions.
1) A series needs to maintain consistency. These tracks eventually get packaged for the game and need to feel consistent. These is scaling for X,Y,Z
2) They must fit in a stadium.
3) Track must have haybales and allow for full gates of racing
4) Track must be raceable for all skill levels
5) Track must be complete (full environment/everything used and working)
6) Track must have multiple versions and have performance in mind.
etc.

rF chooses their track creators that have a proven record of building some of the community's best content. The creators are the guys who were making the sweet one off stuff prior to joining the rF team remember.

That berm may not be 90 degrees but its a lot steeper than the ones rf made. When ruts don't develop as they do in real life, you need to make the berm a lil steeper in the game. The last round had great berms, I just don't know why rf fucked em up for this round.
Eliminate the last sentence and the rest of your non-sense in your post and this feedback is viable. Unfortunately you buried it with a bunch of trash.

Rf doesn't seem to listen to anything that people say that would involve more effort from them.

rF didn't get to the position they are in of being the premier racing series in MXS by not knowing what they are doing and listening to and reacting to feedback. Just because they might not do what YOU want doesn't mean they aren't listening to anyone.

Every time I see criticism, rf just replies with the same thing that you said, "if you don't like it, make your own."
However, people can't make their own because everyone is doing rf and no one would do a different series let alone pay for a different series. I'm repeating myself here but just look at how emf basically died right as rf came back.
EMF died because it wasn't as good as rF... whether it be tracks, hosts, staff, racing, or a combination of some or all of those, the community chose rF over EMF because rF was doing a better job.

Perhaps if the rf crew is really in so much agony from all the constant backlash and all these ungrateful fans then they should just shut the whole thing down. I think that would be funny.
The fact that you think it would be "funny" for the people creating the most content and events for the game to go away while complaining about the content you are getting for free that you don't support by even competing is actually pretty disturbing. I've yet to discover why you're here other than to spread toxic negativity.
inequal
Team: LFT

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 8 Arlington

Post by inequal »

Maybe wait until all your post-race frustrations have settled abit before commenting?

I'm the biggest shitter in this game, i can barely triple out of turns on a 450, yet the rF tracks are almost all i play. Not because they are hard, easy or anything inbetween, but because they are simply the best, most realistic and well made tracks out there.

Go play through tracks from '18 til now and you'll see the constant improvement in erode aswell as trackmaking. It's insane how people even open their pieholes about this. rF _IS_ MX Simulator right now. Without them the game would literally be DEAD.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Yeah, Squidly is the bad apple that creates a focal point for what they call this toxic community. Good job.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Hey the track pic looks kinda cool this week tho right? <3
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Smidly »

checkerz wrote:The fact that you think it would be "funny" for the people creating the most content and events for the game to go away while complaining about the content you are getting for free that you don't support by even competing is actually pretty disturbing. I've yet to discover why you're here other than to spread toxic negativity.
I'm spreading negativity towards rf cause its funny. My whole role in the community so far has been to act like a f00l and shitpost. Doing this also can kickstart a conversation and might even bring up constructive criticism. :shock: :shock: :shock:
It keeps yall on your toes. you don't know what I'm gonna complain about next.
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Smidly »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Yeah, Squidly is the bad apple that creates a focal point for what they call this toxic community. Good job.
Smidly
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Smidly »

motocross_will wrote:Hey the track pic looks kinda cool this week tho right? <3
I don't know vro those berms lookin a little shallow vro :0
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

checkerz wrote:english essay