2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Posts: 1820
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm
Team: Tegridy Farms
Location: Kansas

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby KaseoDip » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:18 pm

We still racing Seattle right? k good

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2945
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby MOTOZ293 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:49 pm

KaseoDip wrote:We still racing Seattle right? k good

no bc the flu is too out of control
Image

User avatar
Dunivant25
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Dunivant25 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:28 am

MOTOZ293 wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:We still racing Seattle right? k good

no bc the flu is too out of control

Someone that has no idea what they are talking about above.
Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 2075
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:29 am

INDY PASSWORD

P[xyq6HZ%2)EBP6a9@uV2!H
Image

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8752
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby checkerz » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Jeremy150 wrote:First post updated with Indy

Not a replica, there are fans in the stands. Poor virtual people gonna all get infected now.

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Location: UK

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Bradclay306 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:39 pm

Everyone didn't see the Corona.exe that was in the Saf file Chris...
Image

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7584
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:33 pm

This will most likely mutate into the Modelo or Negro Modelo virus then a later mutation will be the Pacifico virus. Damn Libtards and their disruptive infectious diseases!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

Titan
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Titan » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:04 am

Just read that the rest of the season(irl) is cancelled. Anyone else think this virus is getting blown way out of proportion? I can’t recall anything like this happening when swine flu was going around and that caused over half a million people to kick the bucket

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7584
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:42 pm

Titan wrote:Anyone else think this virus is getting blown way out of proportion?

Way too many people think this. Sure. Go ahead and politicize a potential life and death scenario at your own peril. I'm sure plenty of you are thinking this is some radical left plot, like everything else. Well, it's working! Muuuaaaahhhh hahahahahahah! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Orange man BAAAAAAAD!!!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2945
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby MOTOZ293 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:48 pm

Titan wrote:Just read that the rest of the season(irl) is cancelled.

Wrong. All that’s canceled are 3 rounds. Indy, Detroit, and Seattle
Image

Titan
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Titan » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:59 pm

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Titan wrote:Anyone else think this virus is getting blown way out of proportion?

Way too many people think this. Sure. Go ahead and politicize a potential life and death scenario at your own peril. I'm sure plenty of you are thinking this is some radical left plot, like everything else. Well, it's working! Muuuaaaahhhh hahahahahahah! WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Orange man BAAAAAAAD!!!

Not many people are thinking it’s a radical left plot. It’s just stupid people are often the loudest. I still stand by my comment that it’s blown out of proportion given it’s only got a 3% mortality rate. And the majority of those who have died have had pre-existing health problems. It’s still sad they’ve passed away from a disease such as this but it does seem a bit extreme to be cancelling everything when it’s something that most people’s bodies are capable of fighting against. I could be wrong, it could mutate, it might take a hell of a long time for a vaccine to be created, but as it stands it all seems a bit over the top imo

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7584
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:01 pm

I'm 55 years old. I smoked for 23 years. I have an autoimmune disorder which is simply eczema. Those are all vulnerabilities, but I didn't panic and buy cases of Purell, TP or masks. It's quite ignorant and selfish of people to think that just because they think they aren't vulnerable that there shouldn't be such measures taken. Sadly, a lot think it's time to travel and defy precautionary measures. The arrogance of a few fucks the rest of us.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.

User avatar
137
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: LCQ Studios / rF
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby 137 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:24 pm

I just think it’s funny how something HUGE happens every election year. Wasn’t it the Zika virus they said that was gonna Kill is all in 2016? Now 2020 it’s corona virus? I just find it ironic and something I find the media is just trying to make a mass scare. No wonder why they will never tell us what’s really inside Area 51. A virus is causing this much mass panic, I couldn’t imagine what the world would do if they found out everything top secret. Just blows my mind how people are so quick to believe something when practically every news article says something different.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

User avatar
Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 906
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: GSR/137 Kid
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:43 pm

137 wrote:I just think it’s funny how something HUGE happens every election year. Wasn’t it the Zika virus they said that was gonna Kill is all in 2016? Now 2020 it’s corona virus? I just find it ironic and something I find the media is just trying to make a mass scare. No wonder why they will never tell us what’s really inside Area 51. A virus is causing this much mass panic, I couldn’t imagine what the world would do if they found out everything top secret. Just blows my mind how people are so quick to believe something when practically every news article says something different.

I cant give you the cheese touch anymore :( but you can give that plate :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

User avatar
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7584
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: 2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 11 Indianapolis

Postby TeamHavocRacing » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:45 pm

137 wrote:I just find it ironic and something I find the media is just trying to make a mass scare.

"They're coming for your guns." Look at what a panic that causes.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests