JCSX: Reynard Training Complex SX2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ejacksoncraig
Team: Privateer

JCSX: Reynard Training Complex SX2

Post by ejacksoncraig »

second SX track at RTC, figured id make this one as well. still new to making tracks so give me some suggestions

http://www.mediafire.com/file/94qccs4wt ... 2.zip/file

The track will be on my server @ ejacksoncraig.flowtechmxs.com:19901

all the shit I stole
Checkers - Erode Settings
Race- Decals
Josh, SMR, Wilson- Objects
Whoever else I forgot, thanks
SethShirley44
Team: Chick fil a

Re: JCSX: Reynard Training Complex SX2

Post by SethShirley44 »

I havent rode this one yet but the other sx track the berms were a little big and had too big of a bowl and the whoops on the other track were way too far apart if you understand what im saying. Other than that the other track was a rlly fun track! Keep it up.
ejacksoncraig

Post by ejacksoncraig »

SethShirley44 wrote:I havent rode this one yet but the other sx track the berms were a little big and had too big of a bowl and the whoops on the other track were way too far apart if you understand what im saying. Other than that the other track was a rlly fun track! Keep it up.
yeah, I'm gonna make some changes to my gradients, especially the whoops. they're the same on this track as well just bc I wanted to build this one quickly but in the future ill rebuild my whoop gradient and a few others like my finish line and triple. Let me know if u notice any other thing I should do, thanks for the input.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

Wait'n on my new PC to get here RN, but I will Definitely try this one out when I get a chance.
Nathan.71_

Post by Nathan.71_ »

i played this track and the first one back to back and a few things i like and a few things that arent my taste. first is that i liked that the whoops on this track feel more solid and consistent than the first track while still keeping the bigger and more spaced out feel, your jumps and dragonsback are solid as hell but if i could say one thing it would be i liked the first tracks berms being a little taller and steeper because they held you better with the traction and these remind me more of 2019 rf sx berms which im not a huge fan of. But overall its still another solid ass track keep it up man
mxcowboy14
Team: SBFR

Post by mxcowboy14 »

i see trees... but no house smh my head
ejacksoncraig

Post by ejacksoncraig »

Nathan.71_ wrote:i played this track and the first one back to back and a few things i like and a few things that arent my taste. first is that i liked that the whoops on this track feel more solid and consistent than the first track while still keeping the bigger and more spaced out feel, your jumps and dragonsback are solid as hell but if i could say one thing it would be i liked the first tracks berms being a little taller and steeper because they held you better with the traction and these remind me more of 2019 rf sx berms which im not a huge fan of. But overall its still another solid ass track keep it up man
I definitely agree with you that with the slicker traction I should've kept the steeper berms. my only concern is with having too good of berms and being able to do huge lines that shouldn't be possible but ill figure something out. I appreciate it man let me know if you think of anything else
allexyz640
Team: B's Moto Lab

Post by allexyz640 »

Robbie would be proud