[FIXED] JCSX: Not Another RTC Replica

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ejacksoncraig
Team: Privateer

[FIXED] JCSX: Not Another RTC Replica

Post by ejacksoncraig »

Whipped this bad boy up in about 4 hours, Tried to do some unique lines like the table to dragon, multi-tier table, and the dragon to dragon triple. Made some new gradients per my feedback. Berms are Just slightly steeper, New whoops, Triple, And finish. If you like these new gradients better let me know, I appreciate the feedback to make better tracks.
if you have any ideas for some unique rhythm lanes let me know and ill incorporate them in my next track, also there are some really hard lines you pull off on a 450 and the 250 lines are pretty difficult as well.
Shit I stole
Race- absolutely robbed these decals
Wilson- think he made the trees
whoever made this skybox ily
Track will be on my server @ ejacksoncraig.flowtechmxs.com:19901
first post was a bad link, this should have the timing gate fix and gate fix
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Re: [FIXED] JCSX: Not Another RTC Replica

Post by 137 »

For future reference, you can always message jlv with a link to your track topic and ask him to unlock it for you so you can edit the post and fix the link! Sick track btw, I really like the flow of the new jumps and whoops!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
ejacksoncraig
Team: Privateer

Re: [FIXED] JCSX: Not Another RTC Replica

Post by ejacksoncraig »

137 wrote:For future reference, you can always message jlv with a link to your track topic and ask him to unlock it for you so you can edit the post and fix the link! Sick track btw, I really like the flow of the new jumps and whoops!
lol, that would've been nice to know. Glad you like the track though! in your opinion what could I make better?