JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:48 am

Image
Image
Image
Image

Whats up guys! A lot of people told me to make some replicas of this years SX tracks so I decided to give that a go. I dont usually like replicas because I prefer to make my own custom stuff but this one came out pretty good. I made it in 3 hours :D

Have fun: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sWoZ-PhhNnp92Timcxu4YCNZTp1TcWjj/view?usp=sharing

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image

User avatar
Smidly
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 2:56 am
Team: WildSide Designs
Contact:

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby Smidly » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:05 am

damn he made it in like 1/16 of the time rf takes bro that's CRAZY bro!!!!1!!!!111!
Image
Image

reddead422
Posts: 324
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby reddead422 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:58 am

Smidly wrote:damn he made it in like 1/16 of the time rf takes bro that's CRAZY bro!!!!1!!!!111!
Image

but 16x as fun lmao

Cody D
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:23 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby Cody D » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:52 pm

This looks sickkk! I have a bad PC and it looks like it could run this track easy!! Keep it up dude!! Downloading now

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:45 pm

Cody D wrote:This looks sickkk! I have a bad PC and it looks like it could run this track easy!! Keep it up dude!! Downloading now

Glad you can actually run this one haha. I made RD11 Indianapolis last night too so that should be out sometime this weekend or next week!! I'm going to try to make a bunch of the tracks from this year but starting with the ones I think look the most fun. :D :D :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby JamesLayle721 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:48 pm

jgmtbike wrote:
Cody D wrote:This looks sickkk! I have a bad PC and it looks like it could run this track easy!! Keep it up dude!! Downloading now

Glad you can actually run this one haha. I made RD11 Indianapolis last night too so that should be out sometime this weekend or next week!! I'm going to try to make a bunch of the tracks from this year but starting with the ones I think look the most fun. :D :D :D :D

make daytona or tampa
Image

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:56 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
Cody D wrote:This looks sickkk! I have a bad PC and it looks like it could run this track easy!! Keep it up dude!! Downloading now

Glad you can actually run this one haha. I made RD11 Indianapolis last night too so that should be out sometime this weekend or next week!! I'm going to try to make a bunch of the tracks from this year but starting with the ones I think look the most fun. :D :D :D :D

make daytona or tampa

I want to make daytona but their is no overhead view of the track so it would be "freehand" I could def try it out tho. And also the loop de loop off the start is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen and it makes me mad ahahah :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image

nathanjames
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby nathanjames » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:53 pm

Ehhh this track is awesome! Excited that you're releasing tracks again more frequently.

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby jgmtbike » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:06 pm

nathanjames wrote:Ehhh this track is awesome! Excited that you're releasing tracks again more frequently.

Thanks man I'm going to try to release more sx tracks while they are in season. They are really easy to make quickly since I have all my scaling pre made. Be on the lookout for more replicas this year!! :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby jgmtbike » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:14 pm

jgmtbike wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:Glad you can actually run this one haha. I made RD11 Indianapolis last night too so that should be out sometime this weekend or next week!! I'm going to try to make a bunch of the tracks from this year but starting with the ones I think look the most fun. :D :D :D :D

make daytona or tampa

I want to make daytona but their is no overhead view of the track so it would be "freehand" I could def try it out tho. And also the loop de loop off the start is about the dumbest thing I have ever seen and it makes me mad ahahah :lol:

Just so yall know I am currently working on Daytona. I should have that done this weekend and will release it before I release RD11!! Be on the lookout. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I'm not going to lie thought the layout is really boring and their is not really even a rythm section so I'm adding a lot of ruts and rough to the track :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image

User avatar
jgmtbike
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 am
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby jgmtbike » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Now you guys can try hard my track before RF releases their version :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks. I hope I can continue to make better and better ones!

Image

H&W
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:16 pm
Team: H&W

Re: JGSX: 2020 RD8 Arlington

Postby H&W » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:17 pm

Looks good!


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashe, chaseb31, dylangatlin876, Luke Sullivan, TrentAdams and 9 guests