State Fair SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

State Fair SX

Post by DougBauer19 »

This is my first attempt at a Supercross track, and i saw that nobody has made this track yet so i did. I got the exact layout from a gopro video of Jerry Robin, but the scale may be off. This is meant to be a fun track, which it is but its also kind of challenging. Pretty bland environment but there Isn't much on the gopro video so i don't feel too bad about that.
The link is different, when you click it there is an option to download as a zip that you need to press.
https://mega.nz/#F!KpN3TagQ!ocRSKSepFzBYZEB4HQbC0w
Some crappy pics of the track

Please leave any helpful criticism and feedback, it will help a lot. I plan to make more tracks in the future, just dont know when ill have time.
credits:
Decals: SYS test track 2019, JKSX
This Amazing Game: JLV
jojodash33
Team: Team ZYN

Re: State Fair SX

Post by jojodash33 »

transitions are a little weird but it makes it super hard and i dont mind it too much. but for future reference on maybe a next sx track work on the transitions a little bit.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Re: State Fair SX

Post by DougBauer19 »

jojodash33 wrote:transitions are a little weird but it makes it super hard and i dont mind it too much. but for future reference on maybe a next sx track work on the transitions a little bit.
Thanks for the info. I realized after i rode it some more the landing espically on the bigger jumps in the rythyms where steep. I will try that for my next track for sure.