Club Moto

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mxguy215
Posts: 376
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: Club Moto

Postby Mxguy215 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:50 am

Hell yeah, I know the track owner really well.

Est and riverfront next?

Good job on the track man... mike was stoked to see it

jakespeasebruh
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:43 pm
Team: Splitfire

Re: Club Moto

Postby jakespeasebruh » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:45 am

Mxguy215 wrote:Hell yeah, I know the track owner really well.

Est and riverfront next?

Good job on the track man... mike was stoked to see it



this mans got the right idea

User avatar
InfernalKerr77
Posts: 791
Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 10:08 pm
Team: stats
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

Re: Club Moto

Postby InfernalKerr77 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:26 pm

my man dcope at it again
#913[NA] | #43[EU] | #84[GP] | #30[GP] | #71[AU]
Image

Jones221
Posts: 5203
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 am
Location: California

Re: Club Moto

Postby Jones221 » Fri May 01, 2020 8:42 pm

bumping this thread because this tracks a blast. would be cool to run a fun series on some local style tracks like this.
if I’m still complaining on the internet over the age of 30 someone ban me
Image

User avatar
MX5im33
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:20 am
Location: canada

Re: Club Moto

Postby MX5im33 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Jones221 wrote:bumping this thread because this tracks a blast. would be cool to run a fun series on some local style tracks like this.

+1
TShepMedia

User avatar
Mxroutlaw
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:42 am
Team: 15TEN Racing

Re: Club Moto

Postby Mxroutlaw » Mon May 04, 2020 9:29 am

Sick!! love the track! good job :D
MX Simulator or Bust!

woodygardina262
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:03 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Club Moto

Postby woodygardina262 » Tue May 05, 2020 5:32 am

jakespeasebruh wrote:
Mxguy215 wrote:Hell yeah, I know the track owner really well.

Est and riverfront next?

Good job on the track man... mike was stoked to see it



this mans got the right idea

yessssss, riverfront, and estreet would be so fire in this game!

User avatar
Brent929
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:01 pm
Team: Cyber Dezigns
Location: PencilVeinYa

Re: Club Moto

Postby Brent929 » Fri May 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cody D, ethyuio, Titan and 22 guests