Palm's Yard (Release)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Palm 189
Team: District Designs

Palm's Yard (Release)

Post by Palm 189 »

Just a fun track I threw together using photoshop, I've been working on it for at least a month. I am new at making tracks so bare with the randy track stakes. I used the base map from 2017 Unadilla and decals from ride 365 as well as some statues and billboards from other random tracks. There are 4 separate tracks, MX, grass Sx, Ax1 and Ax2 I'm really happy with how it came out!! :D :D
Track Link: (link removed - jlv)

JGMX
rF
jlv
Beta testers

If you have any questions please pm: palm#7498
Last edited by jlv on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link
jakespeasebruh

Re: Palm's Yard (Release)

Post by jakespeasebruh »

sik
Hayden_Scott
Team: District D|Brainsick

Post by Hayden_Scott »

pre sure this is rF heightmap lulul
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

"spent atleast a month making it" uses RF Unadilla, RF 2017 east Rutherford, RF 2017 Toronto for the terrain
jake.
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by jake. »

Bradclay306 wrote:"spent atleast a month making it" uses RF Unadilla, RF 2017 east Rutherford, RF 2017 Toronto for the terrain
he did put rf in the thanks meaning hes not rlly taking credit but i see where your coming from
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

jake. wrote:
Bradclay306 wrote:"spent atleast a month making it" uses RF Unadilla, RF 2017 east Rutherford, RF 2017 Toronto for the terrain
he did put rf in the thanks meaning hes not rlly taking credit but i see where your coming from
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

aeffertz wrote:
jake. wrote:
Yeh pretty sad tbh. I dont even get the point of him releasing stuff like this to try to like fool the public or something. Make your own tracks and youll be a lot more proud of them. Hes clearly ripping tracks and just not responding to any of these comments on purpose. Everyone knows what hes doing lol its not cool
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

This terrain is superb, better than rF could ever hope to make!
Palm 189

Post by Palm 189 »

jgmtbike wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
jake. wrote: he did put rf in the thanks meaning hes not rlly taking credit but i see where your coming from
Yeh pretty sad tbh. I dont even get the point of him releasing stuff like this to try to like fool the public or something. Make your own tracks and youll be a lot more proud of them. Hes clearly ripping tracks and just not responding to any of these comments on purpose. Everyone knows what hes doing lol its not cool
I'm just trying to have something new to ride I know what I'm doing is wrong but I've had so much fun making tracks it has stopped me from quitting playing sim idk what else you want me to say.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Palm 189 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I've had so much fun making tracks.
:lol:
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Palm, you need permission to use other people's work. I assume you didn't know but if you keep doing it I'll have to ban you.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
BDawg
Team: Underground RC

Post by BDawg »

Palm 189 wrote:
jgmtbike wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
I'm just trying to have something new to ride I know what I'm doing is wrong but I've had so much fun making tracks it has stopped me from quitting playing sim idk what else you want me to say.
Idk if this would be considered making a track.