Quartz Hill Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ENDOmetriosis
Team: WHIPSTYLE

Quartz Hill Mx

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

Hello everyone, I am releasing a track I built. I did a stream challenge to create a track in less than 5 hrs. This is the product of that. Main track is a sand track, also has a 50 track, both have timing gates. Enjoy & let me know how you like it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ma41nstx ... e.rar/file
Credits:
Thank you JLV for the game
Thank you JGMX for Statues, & Decals
Thank you Bradclay306 for statues from Bagget Compound
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Re: Quartz Hill Mx

Post by Brina927 »

sickkkk. 50 track is epic!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
ENDOmetriosis

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

moto683
Team: D ROB Factory Racing

Post by moto683 »

Your next track should be Palmdale or Lancaster MX or something to go with QH Mx and Mojave FMX
ENDOmetriosis

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

moto683 wrote:Your next track should be Palmdale or Lancaster MX or something to go with QH Mx and Mojave FMX
haha right, i plan to make a AV Freeride, with the random tracks out there and booters
moto683
Team: D ROB Factory Racing

Post by moto683 »

ENDOmetriosis wrote:
moto683 wrote:Your next track should be Palmdale or Lancaster MX or something to go with QH Mx and Mojave FMX
haha right, i plan to make a AV Freeride, with the random tracks out there and booters
Do you live out in the AV? Do you know about all the tracks and booters on K and 110th and J and 110th. That would be dope as fuck if you could make all the tracks out there!
ENDOmetriosis

Post by ENDOmetriosis »

moto683 wrote:
ENDOmetriosis wrote:
Do you live out in the AV? Do you know about all the tracks and booters on K and 110th and J and 110th. That would be dope as fuck if you could make all the tracks out there!
i used to live in AV. Now I live in Sacramento. Yeah i know the booters you speak of! lol. Look for a post soon that will be "like" that area. In the process of making a new freeride. Follow me @barbaric_erik_265 on twitch, I have been streaming the build process. I will be making a High Des Freeride soon