ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Post Reply
MiniTREBAD
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Team: ZION
Location: Lyon, FRANCE

ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by MiniTREBAD »

kingoftheshow
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:48 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by kingoftheshow »

error
lorenzo_n4s
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:23 am
Team: BFSA Factory
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by lorenzo_n4s »

Killed it mate
Reed Borgfield
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:32 am
Team: Privateer

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by Reed Borgfield »

track dont work
SpencerB15
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:37 am
Team: Privateer

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by SpencerB15 »

tracks broken
MiniTREBAD
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Team: ZION
Location: Lyon, FRANCE

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by MiniTREBAD »

And why does it work for others ?
Be sure you're doing it right before you say the track is broken..
You have to extract the .rar file in personnal folder
MiniTREBAD
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Team: ZION
Location: Lyon, FRANCE

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by MiniTREBAD »

lorenzo_n4s wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:19 pm Killed it mate
Thanx dude appreciate it
jonracer594
Posts: 563
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:17 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by jonracer594 »

MiniTREBAD wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:55 pm And why does it work for others ?
Be sure you're doing it right before you say the track is broken..
You have to extract the .rar file in personnal folder
It's not working because there are no shading.ppm files in your track folder.
Trying to play it this pops up:
Error reading lightning: Unknown Identifier'
Cant open '@Zion.Motocross.Greenbud/shading.ppm'

If with 'working for others' you meant some of your buddies did you maybe send them a beta version? My guess it you acciently deleted or moved the shading files before uploading the track or whatever.
Image
MiniTREBAD
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Team: ZION
Location: Lyon, FRANCE

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by MiniTREBAD »

jonracer594 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:26 pm
MiniTREBAD wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:55 pm And why does it work for others ?
Be sure you're doing it right before you say the track is broken..
You have to extract the .rar file in personnal folder
It's not working because there are no shading.ppm files in your track folder.
Trying to play it this pops up:
Error reading lightning: Unknown Identifier'
Cant open '@Zion.Motocross.Greenbud/shading.ppm'

If with 'working for others' you meant some of your buddies did you maybe send them a beta version? My guess it you acciently deleted or moved the shading files before uploading the track or whatever.
Thank you, finally someone who takes the time to explain
I had a lot of people I know download the link to see if it worked for them
None of them told me about any error

I removed the shading to lighten the file because my game recreates them automatically, I thought it was the same for everyone
Now I know, thank you
MiniTREBAD
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Team: ZION
Location: Lyon, FRANCE

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by MiniTREBAD »

felixvcx
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:48 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by felixvcx »

Bro your tracks are crazy good, I love the ruts and different lines. I spent around 3 hours in total on GreenBud yesterday with erode on 5. Havent had so much fun in mx sim for a long time. Please keep on the good work Im looking forward to your next releases. :D
Image
MiniTREBAD
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:02 pm
Team: ZION
Location: Lyon, FRANCE

Re: ZION Motocross GreenBud

Post by MiniTREBAD »

felixvcx wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:59 am Bro your tracks are crazy good, I love the ruts and different lines. I spent around 3 hours in total on GreenBud yesterday with erode on 5. Havent had so much fun in mx sim for a long time. Please keep on the good work Im looking forward to your next releases. :D
Dude you don't know how much your message makes me happy !
We were wondering if others liked our leads because we had no feedback.

New tracks are coming !
If you have any ideas for themes don't hesitate
Post Reply