NFS-Elim-Track | MT trackworks

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

NFS-Elim-Track | MT trackworks

Post by MarcusThompson »

decided to whip up a pretty skux track aye gee sieg fuck!!!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/nwm33snz ... K.rar/file
Last edited by MarcusThompson on Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Re: NFS-Elim-Track | MT trackworks

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

Gotta Credit who made this. But u flipped it upside down and made it better :) Chur Bolos seig fuckk
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Ch4rl1e Camer0n wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:49 am Gotta Credit who made this. But u flipped it upside down and made it better :) Chur Bolos seig fuckk
ill credit my self
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

MarcusThompson wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:41 am decided to whip up a pretty skux track aye gee sieg fuck!!!
(Link removed, stolen from here - jlv)
How is this stolen JLV, didn’t even use that track it’s a different layout and that version is a turd compared to this?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:12 am How is this stolen JLV, didn’t even use that track it’s a different layout and that version is a turd compared to this?
Someone reported the post and the layout looks identical. Is it a complete recreation without using any files from the original?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

jlv wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:45 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:12 am How is this stolen JLV, didn’t even use that track it’s a different layout and that version is a turd compared to this?
Someone reported the post and the layout looks identical. Is it a complete recreation without using any files from the original?
It’s a complete recreation with the sections being different my own gradients my own overlay and norms I placed all statues timing gates, the original was unrideable and I made it into a fun track
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:56 am It’s a complete recreation with the sections being different my own gradients my own overlay and norms I placed all statues timing gates, the original was unrideable and I made it into a fun track
I'm OK with it if you didn't use any of his files. I don't have the original link but I unlocked the post for editing if you want to put it back.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.