2023 Boot's House Loretta Lynn's National

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
supercrosspig

2023 Boot's House Loretta Lynn's National

Post by supercrosspig »

Loretta Lynn's MX

Lorretta's is a tough track to replicate but I put in a ton of time and effort into this one so hopefully you enjoy. Has a normal version and a mud version. As always feedback is appreciated. (:

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/12uuuabh ... n.zip/file

Discord
https://discord.gg/U6DKn2J8su

CREDITS
BAC - Sky/Decals/Objects
Chucky - Environment :)
Charlie - Overlay Help
Shirley - Screenshots
Boot's House
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: 2023 Boot's House Loretta Lynn's National

Post by MarcusThompson »

supercrosspig wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:24 pm
Loretta Lynn's MX

Lorretta's is a tough track to replicate but I put in a ton of time and effort into this one so hopefully you enjoy. Has a normal version and a mud version. As always feedback is appreciated. (:

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/file/12uuuabh ... n.zip/file

Discord
https://discord.gg/U6DKn2J8su

CREDITS
BAC - Sky/Decals/Objects
Chucky - Environment :)
Charlie - Overlay Help
Shirley - Screenshots
Boot's House
would be good if charqueef didn't feature
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Post by cnigrin285 »

garettcrose

Post by garettcrose »

More micro dick ruts wow so fun
supercrosspig

Post by supercrosspig »

garettcrose wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:16 pm More micro dick ruts wow so fun
I build tracks to be tough for pros and ams. They aren't supposed to appeal to lower tier players.
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Post by cnigrin285 »

Micro?
garettcrose

Post by garettcrose »

supercrosspig wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:59 pm
I build tracks to be tough for pros and ams. They aren't supposed to appeal to lower tier players.
but the track literally feels like it was made for 50s. for "lower tier players" you can ride it with your eyes closed because you have to creep through every rut until theres 20 laps of erode built. braking bumps are nice but theyre bigger than the outside berms. feels so awkwardly scaled. even the jumps. the tallest lip is 10 feet tall. literally, in the gradients i looked. and its the jump into the sand. wow so fun. not to mention its the most resistance free traction i think ive ever felt on a ll track. let off the gas and roll for a mile. take that how you want but theyre just not fun
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 am
supercrosspig wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:59 pm
its really not that rough and does have the worst job of tile info especially the mud version.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 am but the track literally feels like it was made for 50s.
That's because you're used to sim fun tracks where half the jumps are record breaking distances in length and 55 feet tall, and the "ruts and bumps" are actually 15 foot tall brick walls and neck high rollers. Seriously, go into an rF track, sit your rider in a rut or next to some bumps/a jump and go into free cam and look at yourself from the side. It looks completely retarded.
garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 am for "lower tier players" you can ride it with your eyes closed because you have to creep through every rut until theres 20 laps of erode built.
I don't even know what you're trying to say here, the track is so easy you can ride it with your eyes closed, but you have to creep around the track when there's no erode? So like, before erode it's so easy that you have to be careful and not go fast? I don't understand?
garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 am braking bumps are nice but theyre bigger than the outside berms.
This is nitpicking on my part, but there is a 2,000% chance if the bumps were appropriately sized for the rest of the track, you'd be complaining about how small and annoying they are to ride.
garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 amfeels so awkwardly scaled. even the jumps. the tallest lip is 10 feet tall. literally, in the gradients i looked. and its the jump into the sand. wow so fun.

I'm sorry, but this is just stupid. Idk if you've ever seen loretta's irl, but it's not exactly known for it's big ass massive jumps. 10 feet tall? That's a pretty big lip for lorettas. It's a replica, not a reimagining.

Do you want fun, or accuracy? You want perfect accuracy with the bump size but the jumps need to be absolute booters for no reason?
garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 amnot to mention its the most resistance free traction i think ive ever felt on a ll track. let off the gas and roll for a mile. take that how you want but theyre just not fun
Here, you're just wrong. You are just incorrect. Are you expecting the dirt to just, eat you alive when you're not on the gas? That's unrealistic and extremely unfun. I don't know about you, but I'd rather have to actually press the brakes to slow down instead of just let off and the track does the work for me.

Point i'm tryna make - you and people who complain about tracks like you want the impossible. Even, if you got literally exactly what you're asking for, like perfectly to your specs, you would still complain. Honestly, just be happy there are still people willing to put in stupid hours making content for 0 profit
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Jrife548 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:50 am deep analysis on why garrett crose is stupid and dumb
lmao pipe down crose theres no comin back from this
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Jrife548 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:50 am Honestly, just be happy there are still people willing to put in stupid hours making content for 0 profit
This.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

garettcrose wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:36 am but the track literally feels like it was made for 50s.
Idk if you're aware, but LL races every bike from PW50-450. It's quite literally supposed to be that way
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault