Cmx: Boot's House Estate FMX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Cmx: Boot's House Estate FMX

Post by cnigrin285 »

Hello everyone here is FMX course i put together the past week. Hope you enjoy :D

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d7p1dbsr ... x.rar/file

Hope you enjoy :D

Thanks to Boot's House and Doi
KTM57

Re: Cmx: Boot's House Estate FMX

Post by KTM57 »

Great stuff! I'm enjoying this. My one wish would be for all the jump edges to be rolled off. It looks nicer, allows for more potential transfers, and I think it makes the terrain a little less resource demanding. I'm really enjoying figuring out the open and closed loops!

Patiently waiting for Dom to string together a flawless lap around the whole track...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'll update my previous statement to be more assertive - you really should roll off the vertical edges of the jumps. When I ride toward the edge of the track (not looking at any jumps, then I turn a corner toward all of them, I drop 30fps. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

KTM57 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:49 pm I'll update my previous statement to be more assertive - you really should roll off the vertical edges of the jumps. When I ride toward the edge of the track (not looking at any jumps, then I turn a corner toward all of them, I drop 30fps. :lol:
i think thats because he made this one on a 4k map i never lag on his fmx tracks and this one me and my buddies drop frames.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

It could definitely be a factor, but I edited the vertical edges and it fixed everything for me. Try this terrain.png with blurred edges and see if it hyelps for you. (make a backup of the old one and rename to terrain.png - and it goes without saying that this will break the track on a server)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/r8o6bden ... n.png/file