MS_Designs-ElimTrack

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: MS_Designs-ElimTrack

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:53 pm bout time the game died anyways shit game no point trying to bring it back only good part of the game is the editor
If game so shit why so active on forums?
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:06 pm
MarcusThompson wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:53 pm bout time the game died anyways shit game no point trying to bring it back only good part of the game is the editor
If game so shit why so active on forums?
i click on it once a day its in my bookmarks just checking how braindead children
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:14 pm i click on it once a day its in my bookmarks just checking how braindead children
And you're one of them m8. Are you that miserable that you have to spread hate and toxicity on some random trying his best to put something out for the community? Granted the track isn't by any means up to standard but at least try to help the man instead of telling him to
MarcusThompson wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:52 pm remove the editor
It's just disrespectful when someone put time and effort into trying to learn and build something. Your tracks aren't anything special either, so don't go around acting like a know it all like you're so much better than him.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:52 pm
MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:14 pm i click on it once a day its in my bookmarks just checking how braindead children
And you're one of them m8. Are you that miserable that you have to spread hate and toxicity on some random trying his best to put something out for the community? Granted the track isn't by any means up to standard but at least try to help the man instead of telling him to
It's just disrespectful when someone put time and effort into trying to learn and build something. Your tracks aren't anything special either, so don't go around acting like a know it all like you're so much better than him.
Hes built more tracks then me for a second track they are pretty crazy Image Image a little bit better then your second track bud xoxo
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

why would i not tell the kid to quit when i showed him and his friends everything i new and they steal it and still manage to make this?
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:58 am why would i not tell the kid to quit when i showed him and his friends everything i new and they steal it and still manage to make this?
What exactly did they "steal"? Did you make custom objects/decals then they used them without your permission or did they "steal" objects/decals you took from other tracks.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:10 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:58 am why would i not tell the kid to quit when i showed him and his friends everything i new and they steal it and still manage to make this?
What exactly did they "steal"? Did you make custom objects/decals then they used them without your permission or did they "steal" objects/decals you took from other tracks.
STOLE EVERYTHING I SHOWED THEM KINDA TWAT MOVE
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:24 am STOLE EVERYTHING I SHOWED THEM KINDA TWAT MOVE
So they "stole" your knowledge that you willingly gave them?? Are you dense?
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:24 am
Its funny because i taught you almost everything in the editor yet your are mad because some kid isn't making the greatest tracks. mann do better don't dog the editor when u make tracks on it and release to mx bikes. the game needs more track creators and you just out hear dogging everyone.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Ch4rl1e Camer0n wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:03 pm
MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:24 am
Its funny because i taught you almost everything in the editor yet your are mad because some kid isn't making the greatest tracks. mann do better don't dog the editor when u make tracks on it and release to mx bikes. the game needs more track creators and you just out hear dogging everyone.
i make most of my tracks on leveller and you know that, along with the other multiple track creators for mx bikes that transfer there tracks from sim. Can really tell when someone who's 4ft 2 ranga and failed there mkat speaks up on the forums mate, Bikes is just simply a better game like fuck its been like 15 years and my hands still don't come off the handlebars.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

MarcusThompson wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:51 am Bikes is just simply a better game like fuck its been like 15 years and my hands still don't come off the handlebars.
yet you're on the MX SIMULATOR forum
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Logeyboy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:07 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:51 am Bikes is just simply a better game like fuck its been like 15 years and my hands still don't come off the handlebars.
yet you're on the MX SIMULATOR forum
oh hegz mate this is not the time you could have answered that off of reading the whole forum xx
Marshy226

Post by Marshy226 »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:58 am
why would i not tell the kid to quit when i showed him and his friends everything i new and they steal it and still manage to make this?
You aint teach me or my friends shit :twisted: :!:
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Marshy226 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:49 pm
MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:58 am
You aint teach me or my friends shit :twisted: :!:
i did teach half your friends everything they know but second part is im not gonna teach you shit cause you're special needs mates barely improved
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

MarcusThompson wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:26 amlook at my 2nd track guys im not braggin guys
Imma hit you with some harsh truth bud, the track in the screenshots you sent looks like shit. You cannot be out here doggin on a new track creator who is learning it all himself, by showing off an equally shit track that you got your hand held all the way through. This whole thread is such an L, and you've inadvertently made this track's topic trend.

Make your own objects in blender, your own decals in photoshop, your own tile from scratch, your own lighting, ect, then get back to me, because so far all you've done is make a mediocre terrain and throw somebody elses decals and objects on it.