MS_Designs-ElimTrack

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: MS_Designs-ElimTrack

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:34 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:26 amlook at my 2nd track guys im not braggin guys
Imma hit you with some harsh truth bud, the track in the screenshots you sent looks like shit. You cannot be out here doggin on a new track creator who is learning it all himself, by showing off an equally shit track that you got your hand held all the way through. This whole thread is such an L, and you've inadvertently made this track's topic trend.

Make your own objects in blender, your own decals in photoshop, your own tile from scratch, your own lighting, ect, then get back to me, because so far all you've done is make a mediocre terrain and throw somebody elses decals and objects on it.
oh have i really last i checked you were pretty dogshit at making tracks and thats alot better then you even now how to do. When have I never made my own objects and lighting all this I make tracks for a harder video game then you with harder editors harder texturing considering I went out and 3d scanned dirt norms for that track like you have no clue the effore i go through for a 2nd track. Lets see your second track shitcan since you're the man.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:29 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:26 amlook at my 2nd track guys im not braggin guys
Imma hit you with some harsh truth bud, the track in the screenshots you sent looks like shit. You cannot be out here doggin on a new track creator who is learning it all himself, by showing off an equally shit track that you got your hand held all the way through. This whole thread is such an L, and you've inadvertently made this track's topic trend.

Make your own objects in blender, your own decals in photoshop, your own tile from scratch, your own lighting, ect, then get back to me, because so far all you've done is make a mediocre terrain and throw somebody elses decals and objects on it.
oh have i really last i checked you were pretty dogshit at making tracks and thats alot better then you even now how to do. When have I never made my own objects and lighting all this I make tracks for a harder video game then you with harder editors harder texturing considering I went out and 3d scanned dirt norms for that track like you have no clue the effore i go through for a 2nd track. Lets see your second track shitcan since you're the man.
https://i.gyazo.com/529e308e7780fe538df ... b45333.png

First thing that came to mind when you posted that screenshot
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:41 am

Image first thing that cam to mind when you posted this https://i.gyazo.com/529e308e7780fe538df ... b45333.png
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:46 am

Image first thing that cam to mind when you posted this https://i.gyazo.com/529e308e7780fe538df ... b45333.png
This is kinda a retarded point since that track was made in 20 minutes for a race, using somebody elses environment, 3 years ago. Give up
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:03 am

This is kinda a retarded point since that track was made in 20 minutes for a race, using somebody elses environment, 3 years ago. Give up
but you're acc retarded because you accuse me of using someone elses environment when its a remake no shit im gonna use someone elses environment and i made this in an hour. You could spend 3 days on a track and you're shit still would never compare to mine and let me say again 2nd track. your family is 100% disappointed in the failure you became. Been grinding the game for years and can't build a better track then a 16 year old. absolute inbred
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

Can't argue with delusion. When the ad hominems come out, it's over. Release the track so we can really see if whatever the that abomination in the screenshot is, is really all that great. You probably won't, as you'd get shit on of course.

And I am not Seth Garrett.
AtlasZoor
Team: Atlas Trackworks

Post by AtlasZoor »

MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:29 am dog pics
Good job man you know how to import terrains into leveler and take screenshots! you keep talking mad shit for someone who has never released a track and keeps posting the same wack ass ss of whatever track that is. prove us wrong man and post it if its so good.
Marshy226

Post by Marshy226 »

AtlasZoor wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:17 pm
Good job man you know how to import terrains into leveler and take screenshots! you keep talking mad shit for someone who has never released a track and keeps posting the same wack ass ss of whatever track that is. prove us wrong man and post it if its so good.
Someone had the balls to say it lmaooo :lol:

MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

AtlasZoor wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:17 pm
so i didn't make it in leveler you have actual autism you're just so mad cause sim terrains are dogshit
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

Insane comin from the blue who made this 💀

nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

MarcusThompson wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:20 am
your family is 100% disappointed in the failure you became.
Everyone's family is disappointed that we're playing this game lol. Shit, even I'm disappointed in myself.

Nobody other than JGMX, BAC, Matrob, and the OG Checkerz (I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of people) have ever heard "Great job on that track, son. I'm so proud of you..." so leave the personal shit out of the conversation.

Support the community or leave the community. I'd rather have a shit track than no new tracks.

Also, you can't become a failure without having some success...

Sure, you can be a failure without being successful but you can't become one without previously being successful.

You're unintentionally saying Jrife548 used to make good tracks without even realizing it.

I've seen you consistently talking shit on every track release, who do you think that helps other than your own ego?

Grow up and learn to be supportive, without this community, this game wouldn't exist.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

nathanjames wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:22 am

Everyone's family is disappointed that we're playing this game lol. Shit, even I'm disappointed in myself.

Nobody other than JGMX, BAC, Matrob, and the OG Checkerz (I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of people) have ever heard "Great job on that track, son. I'm so proud of you..." so leave the personal shit out of the conversation.

Support the community or leave the community. I'd rather have a shit track than no new tracks.

Sure, you can be a failure without being successful but you can't become one without previously being successful.

You're unintentionally saying Jrife548 used to make good tracks without even realizing it.

I've seen you consistently talking shit on every track release, who do you think that helps other than your own ego?

Grow up and learn to be supportive, without this community, this game wouldn't exist.
easiest game to make a track for and people still suck balls at it no reason being supportive. After 15 years i thought someone could learn.
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:20 am

easiest game to make a track for and people still suck balls at it no reason being supportive. After 15 years i thought someone could learn.
You're keeping the trend of "nobody learning" alive 💀
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:49 am
MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:20 am

You're keeping the trend of "nobody learning" alive 💀
based off your tracks you are too
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:20 am easiest game to make a track for and people still suck balls at it no reason being supportive. After 15 years i thought someone could learn.
*Little Timmy at age 5 crying opening the editor after making 80 tracks on Supercross the Official Video Game 6™*

Timmy would beg to differ