2023 Gotland Grand Nationlas Prolog

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

2023 Gotland Grand Nationlas Prolog

Post by Liddzor »

thomas popi
Team: tqzy

Re: 2023 Gotland Grand Nationlas Prolog

Post by thomas popi »

hello, is it possible to make like a low version of the track bcs i cant load into the quali server bcs of timeout. I alr tried the fps issue fix but this didnt help anything. I had no problems for all the old tracks. I've been practicing for this race for a long time and it sucks that i cant load in.
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

thomas popi wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:36 am hello, is it possible to make like a low version of the track bcs i cant load into the quali server bcs of timeout. I alr tried the fps issue fix but this didnt help anything. I had no problems for all the old tracks. I've been practicing for this race for a long time and it sucks that i cant load in.
Yo, this version of the track is a low version. I have tryde my best to fix the FPS.
Sad that you cant play it. Im really sorry, nothing i can do really.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

thomas popi wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:36 am hello, is it possible to make like a low version of the track bcs i cant load into the quali server bcs of timeout. I alr tried the fps issue fix but this didnt help anything. I had no problems for all the old tracks. I've been practicing for this race for a long time and it sucks that i cant load in.
Try putting your model geometric detail to zero and see if that helps.
Tanner Rogers