"The Moto Nature Reserve" | MX, AX, Circle Track, Corner Track | 4 Tracks on 1 Map w/ Treadmark Update

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Team: CANVAS

"The Moto Nature Reserve" | MX, AX, Circle Track, Corner Track | 4 Tracks on 1 Map w/ Treadmark Update

Post by 317 »

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž

This map features 4 different tracks; an Arenacross style, an eroded Corner track, a Circle track, and an outdoor MX track.
There are lots of animals placed around the map including birds, gorillas, monkeys, cows, sheep, owls, bears, peacocks, flamingos.
I also placed logs, rocks, leaves on ground, mushrooms, plants, trees, and I created shadows for each 'track' you load in to.

Timing gates work on all four tracks, and all tracks ride great with the erode on!

-*-*-*-*- DOWNLOAD THE MOTO NATURE RESERVE HERE -*-*-*-*-

Please watch the Youtube video below for a solid preview of All Four tracks!

-*-*-*-*- DOWNLOAD THE MOTO NATURE RESERVE HERE -*-*-*-*-

THANK YOU TO ALL CREATORS WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED THEIR SKILLS AND RESOURCES
FOR THE COMMUNITY TO USE AND HELP CREATE MORE CONTENT FOR THE GAME!
THANK YOU TO THE CREATORS WHO HAVE MADE THE TREE STATUES, THE ROCKS,
THE LOGS, THE WATER STATUES, DECALS AND MORE.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž
๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•“๐•ช โ„‚๐•†๐”ป๐• ๐”นโ„๐”ธโ„•๐•Š๐•†โ„• (๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ๐•„๐•)
Team: CANVAS

Re: "The Moto Nature Reserve" | MX, AX, Circle Track, Corner Track | 4 Tracks on 1 Map w/ Treadmark Update

Post by 317 »

I would love to see some races held here, or some elimination races!
Hope you find enjoyment in this creation. Cheers.