Palm Beach - An Attacker5 Production

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
angelosxs
Team: Privateer

Re: Palm Beach - An Attacker5 Production

Post by angelosxs »

i just download the track from your new link,there is still a problem,the track is white and there isn't sand
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Still messed up bud.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Found the fix. Open the "PalmBeach_PutContentsInPersonalFolder" folder and cut the "bax2" folder and paste it in your Personal folder.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

And for my first triple post ever I've gotta say this track is by FAR the most laggy. I have a beast of a computer and this track lags suuuuuuuuuuuper bad holy shit.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

CBF downloading the track, but can you do a /renderstats, a lap of the track then post the readings it got?
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

ok i named it "put contents in personal folder" for a reason, if you put the contents in your personal folder it will work. :D Also try running the track with all the yes/no options set to no in the graphics menu, like shaders and all and just run it with 1024 textures, looks awesome, no lag on mine. I have my graphics like so and lorretta lyn lags for me so its less intense than that.
DJ download it please and tell em what you think. :mrgreen:
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Can you please upload a version without 12847134987 objects? And delete all the objects in the corner? You can't go 5 feet without having lag then the guy seems to use nitro boosters then lag again.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

It shows my fps high that is just sitting idle at the start, under gas it dips under 10 at moments and averages below 20
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Very cool track but to small for all the objects you have. It feels more like a backyard track and it should be on a farm of some type but thats what i would of done with it but thats just my opinon. It was very fun and a fast track with a good displacement so keep up the good work and I look forward to see more from you.
7/10

P.S Its not that laggy for me but i have my graphics at half way
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

ALL GRAPHICS AND BUGS FIXED
I have redone the objects, way less of them. Easier to download, just put all the files in your personal folder.
Hope you like it and hopefully no lag. :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?bpe9023eesiyaxi
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

I might sound like a douche but how do you manage to put 100mb into a track with 2 jumps, flat straights, 5 ruts and 20 second laptimes?
v3Nx
Team: Creme Egg

Post by v3Nx »

The Newest link works fine for me. Now, the track. I actually really like it. Nice, fast, flowing, and has some tight and twisty features to it. I actually only have a few problems with it:

1) Track Length - In my opinion, needs to be quite a bit longer. I just did my first 3 laps and already have a 1:00 lap time. That is like the length of a Supercross track. I think if it was longer, I would enjoy it alot more. Just bare that in mind for the next track.

2) Sandiness - I think it should be a hell of a lot sandier. If it's meant to be on a beach, it needs to have the sandiest feel we have on this game. I also wanted it to be more sandy to use in my Sand Series I have organised. Also, the roost doesn't match the track texture colours. This kinda screws up screenshots.

3) Jumps - Nowadays, Motocross is fast and jumpy. It doesn;t really have many jumps in this track. I think you have the fast part in mind, but needs more jumps (My example for this would be Valkenswaard)

4) Ruts - Needs to have more acceleration and braking bumps going in and coming out of corners. For example, I think the ruts in the new Red Bud track are a perfect example of what your ruts should look and feel like.

Apart from this, good track and deffinately keep making them.
Voutare wrote:That would have been funny if I got it the first time, but I had to read it a couple times over. :(
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Thank you, all of your criticism is exactly right, i think the same way, i was in the process of making a new track, yes its longer, more jumps, and more technical, but i have been interrupted with my crf 250 template project. :mrgreen:
Oh and frederick, 20 seconds? geez.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

No lag here, I'm getting 125fps full everything on this track.

Its a decent first attempt. Visually it looks good. I'd suggest working on the shading a bit more, in order to make bumps for defined.

You have the talent to make a decent track. You next track should be longer with a bit more obstacles. For an outdoor track, shoot for 1min 30 sec - 2 minute lap times.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

attacker5 wrote:Thank you, all of your criticism is exactly right, i think the same way, i was in the process of making a new track, yes its longer, more jumps, and more technical, but i have been interrupted with my crf 250 template project. :mrgreen:
Oh and frederick, 20 seconds? geez.
Forgot to mention I'm on a rocket bike.