*Contest Track V2* Canyon Park MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: *Contest Track V2* Canyon Park MX

Post by Pumaxcs »

yes i can see how you think the monster double and whoops are unrealistic but i put that in there for the people who complained that they wanted more difficult and harder things... personally i dont like the double either but im missing how my tracks are unrealistic because there are jumps that i wouldnt call out of place or to large (besides the monster items)
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

As far as constructive critiscism goes, quite honestly, i just didn't think the disp map was that great. For a national it was really flat and there were literally no ruts in the corners which disappointed me. It also wasn't a very rough track lacking braking bumps and whatnot. The decals were decent but I still don't think that anyone has released the potential of the decal system in this game.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

This is one of the only tracks I've seen that actually has braking bumps. I haven't added any to my tracks, but I will definitely have them in future tracks. And theres a few ruts on this track, but they might be a bit flat
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

fair enough ddmx i put some there but i did make them to were they would make just a line not a difference or for looks
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

It's by no means a bad track, don't get me wrong. I just think that if I offer advice like this it might help to set the standard for new tracks to come. Glad you understand.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Phathry25 wrote:Yea, you're tracks are by far the most unrealistic tracks out there. Most of the corners and obstacles make no seance what-so-ever.

The track looks good, but the layout and the jumps just don't go together at all.
The only thing that I find unrealistic in this could be the sand whoops. Look at glen helen or red bud(the real tracks) those jumps are way bigger than pumas jumps.
And his braking bumps are made to suit this game, there is no way you could ride real breaking bumps in this game so whats the point of doing bumps like that?
I've many times ridden your tracks and thought to myself there's no way this dude has ever ridden a dirt bike in his life.
Try to make a good looking and realistic track yourself, its not that easy.

And why are you all (most of you) complaining about his jumps that are too unrealistic?
Look at deepsout mx(I like that track though), arent those jumps unrealistic? Why wont you complain on his track? Or do you actually jump 200ft when you race?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

first post updated
MXS Cares
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

RIP
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Fuck man, that is intense. That guy should be shot through the head. Its like that chinese guy who hacked off that guys head on the bus. People like that should be shot dead immediately
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

today in school it was nothing but crying and what they would do to the x-boyfriend
MXS Cares
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Wow, that sucks.

I hate it when this shit happens. Seems to happen way to much, too.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

we are a town that has less than 10,000 people its the first time its ever happened here...
well atleast this serious and thought through but ive got a link that the police have released some things bout it and i learned a bit more but i wont go in depth on here
MXS Cares
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, I live in a small town too. (Way smaller than that, actually. Vermont ftw.), and there is something like 5000 people in the whole RSSU school district. Word gets out fast. (Actually, if I can remember right, there is only about 50 7th graders in the whole district. Compared to other schools that have 200.)

But yeah, RIP, and for a small community like that, expect to have the whole place shut down for the funeral services. It happened when my brothers girlfriend died.
INVADEtheLINE

Post by INVADEtheLINE »

Voutare wrote:Yeah, I live in a small town too. (Way smaller than that, actually. Vermont ftw.), and there is something like 5000 people in the whole RSSU school district. Word gets out fast. (Actually, if I can remember right, there is only about 50 7th graders in the whole district. Compared to other schools that have 200.)

But yeah, RIP, and for a small community like that, expect to have the whole place shut down for the funeral services. It happened when my brothers girlfriend died.

Dude you thought that was small? My vacation house upstate NY has a total population of 137.
Most of em are all somehow related, too lol.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Wow, really? How much square mileage is it? It's 50.1 sq mi here.

And, everyone is spread out pretty damn thin.