Moor~enduro

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
karlwb
Team: Privateer

Re: Moor~enduro

Post by karlwb »

:lol: nice one fred,can't wait to see you rocket round.ha the ai struggle on this version big time,not gonna bother training 'em, the banners make it much better for racing on (big thanks to ddmx488for them and some small water statues),and i actually spent a bit of time on the on track decals, hell i like 'em :lol: but i know what you mean when i look at some of the tracks thats been made! just got a few more to put down,then i'll wack it up, get ready to rumble :D
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Sorry for noobish question , but is there any update version like on pictures? :oops:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

here you go

updated 25 DEC 08 ~ download here http://www.mediafire.com/?ijm2nghhzfa

big thanks to
ddmx 488 for banners and small water statues
DJ for big water statue

btw haven't spent any time running the AI on this one, so you'll need to give 'em plenty practice time before they'll get close to doing anything useful :lol:
factoryman#132
Crushed Dissenter

Post by factoryman#132 »

Cool
Hilotongreen/Team Factory Honda
yomo

Post by yomo »

ok i just posted to help u out and try to stop people telling you to just go away... but seriously

STOP WITH THE 1 WORD POSTS
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Finally! :D

Mabye you should do a new topic, and delete this one, to get the new ppl to download the latest update, and not the older one.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

frederick wrote:Finally! :D

Mabye you should do a new topic, and delete this one, to get the new ppl to download the latest update, and not the older one.
yeah i agree post like Moor Enduro Update version
Sick track , man i can do a review soon
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

i don't think i can delete the thread and i don't wanna make multiple threads, i think its ok, only the latest is available for download,and i put the new link in the first post of the thread as well.
when a race is put on people will find it :D
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

just download this track, it s really fun!!! change a bit but it give well the feeling in an enduro special. quite cool
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

wow i love this , seems real nice, cant w8 to get to test it, i just figured. is there a wr template ?
i could skin one for my self (my friends has a wr and it looks nice) or why not for everyone.
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

comon guys. dont bring back the dead
only one to win something real from the game!
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

wow i rode the track, we defidently need more tracks like this one! awsom! no spectator thing GOOD i hate the gues :D (no offence makers) and your track is just like i rode some tracks in my country only better i dont need a real bike :D
but is it possible to make a tileinfo for this? like to get water slpashing.. or how you say.. and dirt and stuff
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

yeah with sand and mud it ll be really nice! enduro style, it change and it s nice sometime
raduarte

Post by raduarte »

toonys66 wrote:yeah with sand and mud it ll be really nice! enduro style, it change and it s nice sometime

i agree but i think u should do an update of the track also with i think an uphill and a downhill with rocks, some more narrow section they also could be with rocks, that will give the track the ultimate touch, overall great fun track!!!
Suzuki Yeah!!!
karlwb

Post by karlwb »

hi all,
thanks for the comments :D, i'm working on releasing an update of "moor-enduro" with the new tile mapping. :lol:

i've been away from the game for a few months,but the recent newtiletest is a big leap forward that's got me motivated,real nice jlv!
i've been messing around with this on "moor-enduro" and the track is transformed and is 10x better with the different terrain surfaces now modelled.i've also made a few changes to improve some sections but no rocks or single track,you're right an enduro needs them,but a few new models are required to produce that kind of terrain in an easy way,ie. "statues" of trees with roots and a variety of rocks and boulders,because to mimic them now is possible but a very long process using just --editor,billboards and decals only.