AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post by JB323 »

Updated LL with help of Mittocs and Yz and everyone in vent for testing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pa2zkc5x6k1irjc

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
lluks252

Re: AMA Amateur National Loretta Lynn

Post by lluks252 »

I'm ready to get off work so I can try the new LL's!
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

any videos of it bro?...cant wait till wendsday to test this
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

I got up just in time from my nap. :lol: Can't wait to try it!
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

I personally liked the old one better. Not that you didn't do a good job on this one or anything. But I'm starting to get tired of all the new MX tracks being all alike. Same traction, same super bumpy and rut-style. It just feels like all the other tracks that were made recently and is ridden the same. The old track was different from that, especially with the traction and ruts. It's a totally different style and one that I enjoy. But oh well, just my opinion. Good job.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Axle McOctane

Post by Axle McOctane »

Nice work, thanks for the track. I like it fairly equal to the old one, but they have very different feels. The sand section on the new one is waayyy better, IMO.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah this track is awesome! Roughness is so nice and challenging, ruts i can actually see and rail! Decnals are sweet a big improvement not sure about the sand though, and i dont washout so i love it even more just saying that!

Good job Jason and nice disp work Scotty!!!!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Brina927 wrote:I personally liked the old one better. Not that you didn't do a good job on this one or anything. But I'm starting to get tired of all the new MX tracks being all alike. Same traction, same super bumpy and rut-style. It just feels like all the other tracks that were made recently and is ridden the same. The old track was different from that, especially with the traction and ruts. It's a totally different style and one that I enjoy. But oh well, just my opinion. Good job.
true...very true. maybe its just a trend sorda speak atm. but im sure it will mix up again soon... but im lovn the track
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Actually feels like Lorettas. Huge improvement over the last one. Only issue I have so far is some of the bumps seem really random, and are in the wrong spots compared to where they would naturally come up. The corner two turns before the commandments is a good example.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Brina927 wrote:I personally liked the old one better. Not that you didn't do a good job on this one or anything. But I'm starting to get tired of all the new MX tracks being all alike. Same traction, same super bumpy and rut-style. It just feels like all the other tracks that were made recently and is ridden the same. The old track was different from that, especially with the traction and ruts. It's a totally different style and one that I enjoy. But oh well, just my opinion. Good job.
I agree only to the extent of the tracks are being made the same ( for the most part ).

However, The way I look at it, and I feel is a good mindset, is for me personally ( not the best mxs rider ) these replicated tracks are becoming harder each go around. In the end it may be hard at first, but these replicas have made me a much better rider in this last month or two. I personally enjoy it,as for the traction yes they could probably switch it up some maybe. I know nothing about making tracks, so I am just speaking from personal preference. Great work JB.

Also to add, this old version had horrible Roost, this one is actually much better I think.
Mittocs
Team: Vitamin Water

Post by Mittocs »

Voutare wrote:Actually feels like Lorettas. Huge improvement over the last one. Only issue I have so far is some of the bumps seem really random, and are in the wrong spots compared to where they would naturally come up. The corner two turns before the commandments is a good example.
Yeah, im sorry it was my first time doing roughness of any sort, plus I do it all in editor. I did all the roughness on the track and most of the ruts and fixed some of the jumps. James did everything else. It was definitely a learning experience so next time i know now what I need to work on
TEAM VITAMIN WATER YAMAHA

MX SIMULATOR - IN MOTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5NKNqRy-G0&hd=1 <--- WATCH IT!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I just feel bad for people just getting this game. I can't imagine what it would be like to ride the stock tracks, and then jump to this track. It's like night and day. Backyard practice track to AMA National.
moto_savage114
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Project9

Post by moto_savage114 »

the track needs to have the bumps smoothed out more for more wide open racing!! i think its a fun track but not everyone is an A rider.
if you smoother out the track a little before the race this week i think more people will like it.. jumps are bad ass.
Im actually thinking about not going because it allready looks like a crash fest. im on a 250 and im 2nd gear around the whole track clerping the throttle. i have worked with track editor and its not hard to go in and smooth out some bumps. it would take about 5 min.
over all the track is good just too rough
please edit this. thanks :D
(250B 1st place) (125c 1st place)
Loretta's 2011MXS
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

well scott did a awesome job on the roughness, we both learned a lot on this project, honestly i think its good being how rough it is because it is very rough and rutted in real life, honestly i would have it more rough and rutted but it would have been hell for over half of everyone. Some things are off but in there place they make up for it in the fun factor which sometimes i feel is left out to make it "look and feel right"

my advice is to ride smart and and stay up just like your should do in real life, use ALL the lines

other then that thanks, hope to have fun racing on it.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Plus Mittocs who is fast did bumps, so as a fast rider there probably just normal too him. I dunno, i find it rough but more the merrier IMO.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com