Post your rides.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Re: Post your rides.

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

Wilmx829 wrote:this kinda lifts looks great I say, aside from it being a ford.
:wink:
Wilmx829

Post by Wilmx829 »

Whats wrong with ford? I don't do that stuff like OH YEAH IM A CHEVY MAN and that bull. My dad had a ford and I had a chevy for awhile and they both seemed great to me
TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV is a risk-taking genuis pimp.
mx985

Post by mx985 »

Wilmx829 wrote:Whats wrong with ford? I don't do that stuff like OH YEAH IM A CHEVY MAN and that bull. My dad had a ford and I had a chevy for awhile and they both seemed great to me
i agree drive what u drive and have pride in it. i stick with ford because i used to have a 1990 f 150 and that things odametor must have rolled over twice! but it just kept going man i drove it for years it must have had like a billion miles on it hahahaha
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

haha i dont get all crazy if somone says ford is better, i just perfer chevy :) i like there vehicles more aswell there performance, but i do have to hand it to toyota my dad has a 92 truck that he used to drive runs like its new still haha but he doesnt drive it anymore, if i remember next time i go to his house ill check how many miles that beast has haha
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

oh and wil. sorry i was at my dads on christmas but i forgot to take those pictures of that rmz rear fender, next time ill do it fer sure but there is this i found, it could help but i think its to hard to see where the fender dips in and all that

then just use one for behind like this

rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Wilmx829 wrote:Imo, this is the best way to set up a 4x4 truck. No outrageous lift, maybe 1 or 2 inches, and slightly oversize tires. Should go anywhere you need it to, especially if equipped with a rear locking diffrential. If it hass a front diff lock in addition to the rear, its nearly unstoppable!
the differential lock is probably the most important thing on a truck. especially for mud. but here most people put about 2 - 4 inch body lift. (just for bigger tires) and some put 3 or 4 inches of suspension lift. (and thats usually just so the cab doesnt go under water lol) and run 30 - 38 inch tires. and most are always covered in mud so they dont look like rc trucks. :lol: i, myself have 32's on mine wich are smaller than the street tires. just alot wider lol. and i love my chevy! :D its an 88 with 320,000 miles on it. lol but theres really nothin wrong with ford either. i just love mine from workin on it.. you know? just like my bike. :)