Remote Control DIRT BIKES

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Re: Remote Control DIRT BIKES

Post by mace-x »

i really want one of those, the duratrax looks pretty good, eve, i almost like it more than the arx, mostly because of the look, the arx swingarm looks to be so flat, and the rider appears to be a hobbit (too small).
plus the duratrax is just $350
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

unlock edit posts!
sorry for double post, but this, just looks awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFAFuy_w ... re=related

a ktm rc bike, it´s from arx but it´s a ktm lol
and for bikes, for me the venom is the best

http://www.venom-group.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=VEN-0400
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
JohnnyMac
Team: Privateer

Post by JohnnyMac »

Hey mace-x. Yeah, the ARX is too expensive especially after conversion from dollar to euros. The duratrax dx450 (aka Anderson m5 in europe) doesnt look that great to me. All the youtube videos I've seen look like it only does well on flat or soft surfaces, due to poor suspension (no oil in forks, only springs). I'll pass on both of those.

Personally, Im sold on the VMX that is due out this summer. It improves on everything over the competition (gyro, tires, aluminum forks, optional front disk brakes, etc) and is still as inexpensive as the duratrax. Im hooked and have to get my hands on the vmx this year. Until then, I just stare at this pic lol...