The other side of the story? *Please read

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Kevinmellberg
Team: Privateer

Re: The other side of the story? *Please read

Post by Kevinmellberg »

u should have listened to me the first time i said that kid who is born 93 has some serious problems !
Kevin Mellberg #714
Check out my riding videos on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KeviinMellberg
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Wow,that guy is really too much in the virtual world...
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Hm. I knew about all this. about his mom and his best friend and its really sad. But he did have a point. Even if he says hey or something just to talk. Everyone just disses. For jones, example. Jones would be like shut up idiot or something. I use to dislike sweden, but i talked him over skype and actually hes a very nice guy. Cheers
Tyler 258

Post by Tyler 258 »

Hopefully this will be a big smack in the face of the community. It was to me.

I hope i dont offend anyone, and sorry if i do. But the way i think of it is "would the person that you lost want you to act like this?" I have lost people through out my life and yelling at other people is no way to deal with it. The best way to get over it is to go out and enjoy your life.

@Sweden, sorry for the losses man, and sorry if i have ever done anything to offend you. But honestly you should take this time to turn over a new leaf. You have had a reputation of being a jerk online. Constantly taking people out and yelling at people is no way to deal with it. Just take it and move on to the next moto. Now that people have heard the other side of the story they will most likely be willing to give you a fresh start. Goodluck man.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I don't care who you are, don't threaten to take others life, especially because you messed up and missed some timing gates in a game...however, if some people were making of my dead mom, I would probably not be nice to them, and most likely cause much harm to them irl (even though thats the "low road") So knock that shit off in a hurry...I didn't know about that part of the story. All in all Sweden isn't so bad, he just needs to calm down a bit, NOT CHAT during the races at ALL no matter what happens, and stop being a sore loser. There comes a point when I stop caring about your hardships because your unpleasantness overcomes it...
Example being, Only things I told Sweden yesterday was that
1)He will get taken out in the main because he is aggressive and gets on peoples nerves
2)He needs to stop chatting while racing is going on
3)That he was wrong for blaming everyone else for his unfortunate main event (we don't restart in organized events).
With that he cursed at me and showed a lot of undeserved disrespect, and I have never talked about his personal life, ever...So Sweden, learn that lesson please...Be mad at the people who deserve it, don't be blinded by your anger, because then people will lose respect for you, and this whole thing will snowball to what it is...Be mad at the people who talked about your mom, because not ALL of us did, or even knew about it, yet you declared war on the entire community.

With that being said, I'm willing to forget Sweden's threats, and give him another chance. I also hope you are feeling better. Hope to see a calmer sweden, and a much nicer mxs community at next weeks race!

If not, I think the mods need to just ban people for the remainder of the race(s) if people talk like that or act like that
dani22

Post by dani22 »

looks ireal, but it's true... i'm sorry about that poor life... try to do your life again and i hope everything makes better
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Props to you david, you handled the situation very well and in my book your top notch. On the opposite for anyone that read this, had ddmx been a jerk, it might have pushed someone over the edge. Try to remember when you talke to someone always, always, remember that everyone has their own battles and not everyone has the same battle so try to get to know the person and who they truly are, if you respect others they more often then not will respect you back.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
JohnnyMac

Post by JohnnyMac »

A little compasion goes a long ways. Nice post ddmx. I hope he gets some help. Its never too late to ask for it.