Real MX Pics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Re: Real MX Pics

Post by Judge »

Ooh ok Fred, well those are some sick shots! oh and nevermind the question about the DLC suspension...

Nice faceplant hahaha!
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

motomaniak wrote:haha servatis that track is fun! to bad its only open like 2 times a year...

Dutch: kom jij uit winterswijk? ik vind dat meestal wel een leuke baan.

yep. hometown = winterswijk, i think september 11th there will be races again. I'd have to plow through my mailbox to find the details.
track is only open 1 weekend a year because we don't have any organization during the rest of of the year and because of the people living in the area don't really like it.
they even complain about the noise if it's only 2 days a year.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
danny

Post by danny »

New toy

Team: xFire mayneeeeeeeee
xFire: rocketmandan946
XBL: fp cycloNe
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

:mrgreen:
eSAyeM
Team: Privateer

Post by eSAyeM »

Waiting for the actual riding pics to get uploaded!

lol I am really OCD about my goggles
GILES RACING
Jake - eSAyeM - Marlon - Guilherme - Sheza - Jay - Tony
screw persian
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Speaking of goggles, why do the pros shake their goggles before they put them on? I could see if there was dirt or something in them, but I've seen them get a fresh pair from a bag and still do it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Its what i do no matter what, i dont know why. Its a habit.
only one to win something real from the game!
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

I do it alot, really alot, i hate that small piece of dirt jumping and after it comes into your eye
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Thought it would be like a ritual or habit type thing. Sometimes I do the same thing and adjust my knee guards when I first start riding everytime.

How often do you guys get new goggles? I've had mine probably for the last 2 or 3 years. Just replace the lenses to tinted in winter for snowmobiling.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

I have probly 10 pairs of oakleys right now so i dont have to replace them for a long time. I replace lenses once a month.
only one to win something real from the game!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I have had mine for two years, but I didn't buy them. My dad put on a woods race and when we went out to pick up the banners and arrows theres was the goggles thrown over to the side. Called that. Pair of 08 NoSweat Xi Scott goggles.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

yzmxer608 wrote:Speaking of goggles, why do the pros shake their goggles before they put them on? I could see if there was dirt or something in them, but I've seen them get a fresh pair from a bag and still do it.
it can clear out any fog, and it feels good on your sweaty face.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

sweating BEFORE you start riding......athlete!!!
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

idk about feeling good on your face, but it just gets air through your goggles so the fog goes away
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Speaking of goggles, why do the pros shake their goggles before they put them on? I could see if there was dirt or something in them, but I've seen them get a fresh pair from a bag and still do it.
I shake mine just in case any bits of dirt is in them, i can't stand when your riding and you have a little bit of dirt bouncing around in your goggles :twisted: