hmmm

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

hmmm

Post by checkerz »

cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Re: hmmm

Post by cpt_Slow »

Somebody who thought nobody would notice wrote: 2XL Supercross is an all-new off-road racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Off-road Fury and MX Unleashed.
How embarrassing. :shock:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

It probly resembles the gameplay of Motocross: The Force considering the iTouch/Phone game.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

I bet it's pretty fun, knowing the people working on it. I should be getting a copy soon.
chez

Post by chez »

been out for ages its shit
KTM
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

For an Iphone app...cool....for a computer game? NO!

Maybe i'm just biased but after MX Sim, what more do you need for an mx game?
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Personally I have always stood behind these guys, why? cause they were some of the creative minds behind MCM1, and MCM2 still to date one of the best motocross games ever. So if my $9.00 helps them to create another game in the future especially a motocross game and possibly an editor im all for it. I havent played it yet buy im downloading it now and i will give a few comments later.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

i bought it and played it for a little bit, my only complaint is you cant play full screen
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

K so I just got done playing it and honestly it was a lot of fun, if they would have included multiplayer I would be happy as could be.

Pros:
-simple but fun
-bike sounds (this is how it should be) hint hint mxsim
-easy controls
-great ai competition
-track design
-nice and easy menu layout
-can do tricks

cons:
-first and foremost it was made for ipod touch so it wasnt built with computer in mind.
-no multiplayer
-rider position a little goofy
-bikes are not any brand
-no editor
-physics are simple because it was built for iphone but us mcm1 guys will feel kind of at home

oh and butler there is an option for full screen you have to check it in beginning

overall you cant go wrong for $9.00 dollars this is definately worth the money.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

I actually thought the game was really fun. It was pick up and play and addicting. The AI were challenging on hard and the tracks had multiple lines.
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Checkerz448 wrote:I actually thought the game was really fun. It was pick up and play and addicting. The AI were challenging on hard and the tracks had multiple lines.
Exactly my thoughts. it was easy but addicting. Oh and for those interested you can change all the bikes and gear, they use the same .dds that mva uses, i have already started to work on it myself but im not sure what format or bit they save it in to get it to work in game. maybe those more familiar with mva could help me out.
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

I hate to bump a thread as old as this one, but I really, really, really want a copy of this game (for pc). I do NOT want a stolen copy, I am more than willingly to purchase it. I just cannot find the game anywhere. I looked on steam and its gone. I checked 2XL games' website, and the links are gone. I called them, emailed them and still no reply, nothing. I really am just tired of playing it on my iphone and want to mess around with it on my pc.

Checkerz, maybe you know what happened? Or whats going on with 2XL games?

Maybe I'm just blind and its sitting right out in front of me....if thats a the case a link would be amazing!

Any help getting an updated link to a LEGAL copy of this game would be great.

Thanks guys.
-Stickers