International trip, suggestions?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Re: International trip, suggestions?

Post by Judge »

Dude David come down to Spain after you hit Italy, you can take a cheap Ferry I believe, they say its an awesome trip and Spain is pretty much a very nice country for tourism.

Alhambra in Granada is one hell of a place, actually most of Andalucia is very fucking awesome, if you go all the way to Gibraltar on the south you can even see Africa if the day is clear enough. My town is gaygaygay, but you can come pay me a visit, we can go riding to a track near here which is pretty nice, and you can try out my new Rm 125 :!:

Anyways there's really a lot to see out here in Spain, Barcelona is crowded with hot girls and cool landscape. Alicante and Valencia are filled with very old castles... Man Castilla y Leon, I used to live there, in a city called Salamanca, there was this peak with a Castle-Hotel-Restaurant-Church on top which is also very pretty.

Anyways if you want to I can PM you some website with a lot of info on tour places around Spain or even Europe in its entirety. ( Did I write that well? )

Best regards,
Judge!
chez

Post by chez »

You should just make two locations for sure that you go, amsterdam and transylvania in romania. its shit cool i think heres a pic of it http://www.harvardsquarelibrary.org/365 ... lvania.JPG
KTM
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Belgium is a nice country for tourists, if you start talking english to a flemish guy will he talk english back. In other country's they would ask, do you speak ...?
And maybe you can hire a bike and ride a few laps in Lommel :lol: If you do that I sure wanna know the date you're coming becouse then I come shooting some picture's haha xD.
But Belgium is only good for 2-3 day's, a day Brugge, Brussel and a day riding from circuit to circuit (avoid the traffic jam).
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:Belgium is a nice country for tourists, if you start talking english to a flemish guy will he talk english back. In other country's they would ask, do you speak ...?
And maybe you can hire a bike and ride a few laps in Lommel :lol: If you do that I sure wanna know the date you're coming becouse then I come shooting some picture's haha xD.
But Belgium is only good for 2-3 day's, a day Brugge, Brussel and a day riding from circuit to circuit (avoid the traffic jam).
agree'd or you could come over to my town, and you can use my good old kx 125 to ride on the horensbergdam in genk haha, 10-15 minutes from here, i'm pretty sure scheeve3 might join us aswell to shoot pics and we can have a nice day haha
enzopersson
Team: Privateer

Post by enzopersson »

Go to germany if you want a dickey stickey in the assey!

Dont visit sweden, we got nothing more to offer then cold weather and bitchy girls (this is to everyone here)
Sweden blows so mutch, 50% of the population is emo, lucky im not one of them.

peace
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Phathry25 wrote:Or get a clue and come to the realization that all Europeans are assholes and don't want you and your buddies there?.... Seriously tho, all Europeans are assholes.
Sorry for doublepost, but i would like to know why.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

mikez#411 wrote:
scheeve3 wrote:Belgium is a nice country for tourists, if you start talking english to a flemish guy will he talk english back. In other country's they would ask, do you speak ...?
agree'd or you could come over to my town, and you can use my good old kx 125 to ride on the horensbergdam in genk haha, 10-15 minutes from here, i'm pretty sure scheeve3 might join us aswell to shoot pics and we can have a nice day haha
If you can provide me of food (een goei pakske FRIET dus :D [search 'frietkot' in google]) becouse it's a 1houre trip to Genk :lol:.
But take your roost suit with you, becouse genk is like your are racing against a army of paintballers that shoot with rocks. It's not even safe as a photographer haha, I can still feel that damn rock of Everts and Friends on my hand ... OUCH!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

Phathry25 wrote:Or get a clue and come to the realization that all Europeans are assholes and don't want you and your buddies there?.... Seriously tho, all Europeans are assholes.
Maybe calm down a bit before hating on people you know nothing about?
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

scheeve3 wrote:
mikez#411 wrote:
If you can provide me of food (een goei pakske FRIET dus :D [search 'frietkot' in google]) becouse it's a 1houre trip to Genk :lol:.
But take your roost suit with you, becouse genk is like your are racing against a army of paintballers that shoot with rocks. It's not even safe as a photographer haha, I can still feel that damn rock of Everts and Friends on my hand ... OUCH!
Sure, you can have a good pakske friete :p and yeah, Genk is a rocky track, I had a rock against my nose while watching the VLM in may:p
chez

Post by chez »

get a life fagget boy
KTM
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

i'd imagine its the same as here in the usa.. depends on where you go. im sure if you go to a big city there, most people are gonna be assholes. just like they are here.
chez wrote:get a life fagget boy
grow up..
Red619

Post by Red619 »

France is crazy. You got to to the catacombs in Paris. One important thing that I learned is if your gonna go to versaille, dont pay to go into the caste, its totaly bogus; just go into the gardens in the back, totally rightoues and Free. You should take the TGV from paris (via the gare de lyon) to the costa azul in France(towns like Nice Toulon and hyeres), then from there take the train to Itlay .The south of france is so sick the beaches are clean and warm. Another thing well at least in France, you cant pay for your train tickets with an American credit/debit Card the require a European card or cash. If you have a Travelex currency service near you, you should go get one of their Cash passports(prepaid debt card for the euro and pound), they will soon have the chip and pin just like they use in Europe. And they are free if you buy over 250 dollars worth of a currency. Way better than taking your American Card to Europe. If you need info on currency and things of that nature PM, I would say I know quite a bit about international currencies. :mrgreen: Safe travels
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Didn't read any of this thread except the first post but from my experiences in traveling Europe I would recommend this :

Ireland>Scotland<Germany>Switzerland>Alps>Spain>Italy(Venice, Rome, and the Vatican City being a must)

Ireland you pretty much hit all the spots.
Scotland you cant really go wrong with the scenery anywhere.
Germany,Switzerland,Alps are all pretty obvious places to go also and especially Switzerland Alps its hard to go wrong anywhere
In Spain I'd recommend trying to hit Tenerife, its a small Island off the coast that hasn't been bastardized by tourism yet and is super fun.
Italy you have to see Venice, Rome, and Vatican City(even if not religious its worth seeing).
And if you had time for another stop I always wanted to goto Greece but never had a chance

England, not really that cool to be honest and you see similar sites and locations in other countries in Europe also. But some people love it so its up to you.
I genuinely was disappointed with France and I doubt I'd spend my money to go back
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

yFMX wrote:here's something you can do:
Voutare wrote: Italy - Everything. Rome, Venice, Tuscany, Sicily, Corsica, Vesuvius, Roman architecture mostly.
Corsica is in France actually. If you go to Italy go to Naples and Pompeii (next to Mount Vesuvius)
Yeah, my bad. I was thinking of Sardinia. Corsica is nice too. That'd be one of the few French places I'd think I'd go.

I'm not really all that thrilled by French history or architecture, but Corsica is way different.
mxbiker

Post by mxbiker »

my suggestion from england > france > belgium > netherlands > germany > get yourass back home before getting locked up.

for netherlands:
amsterdam ofcourse, and volendam pretty close to amsterdam (get a picture like this with your friends).

for germany:
go to berlijn, watch the fallen wall of berlin, a camp for the jews during WO2 ( dunno the name for that )
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010