mx vs atv alive gameplay

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
GoPro HD

Re: mx vs atv alive gameplay

Post by GoPro HD »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:
GoPro HD wrote:
motoxjeff#7 wrote:http://www.mxg-hq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 518#p39518

Come on guys, see what you got against other Top guys.
Okay I am signed up.. my gamertag is "WhurlinDurbish" anyways how do we get into the race?
Did you just sign up, and not look at what you are signing up to. All the details are on the pages lol....
I did but all I have to do is be online at 9:50 p.m. est? Btw what time would It be if I am -7 GMT Mountain Time? Thanks
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Two hours back from EST. So 7:50.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

tyskorn wrote:Two hours back from EST. So 7:50.
Thanks tyler are you doing it?
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

Nah. Still don't have Live on my Xbox yet. I'm poor as. :lol:
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

psn store has been up but I have not been able to get any dlc..wah lol
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

New DLC list is now updated finally Honda and Yamaha bikes next week :). The THQ people are really slow and just completely ignore almost all the threads on their forum. They still havent said anything about 250 2 strokes yet except they will be in the game in some forum (Probably a free ride map :()
pntra
Team: Privateer

Post by pntra »

I live in the North America and im on the ps3. Ive been on the phone with sony and thq every morning for about the past week regarding me not getting the content that i am suppose to. No one has answered or a time frame. Its just like its all up in the air right now. Really no one from sony or thq sounds confident that this content will release. Im getting that feeling. If thats the case im really going to be pissed. Is it really hard to answer a ? and give a time frame. Give a time frame that you know is legit but you know stuff does happen and sometimes its not always filled. Like sony bring up the psn store the said by the end of the month 2 or 3 days later it was up. I just dont understand what i need to besides wait wich i should have to cuz they released a patch before the store launched that was suppose to not cause this issue and it still messed up. No one knows anything every number I call "Just keep trying on the code and it will work" BULLSHIT! ive tried over a hundred times it aint working. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FIXED!!!!!! God damn I cant wait for motoboss to finish the compound or mx sim. Im just so over it patience are out, sorry to rant and rave but.....FUCK!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Do someone still play it?..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

I wouldn't mind playing it since I haven't in two months. But since my brother bought the Xbox he has it in his room and plays CoD all day.
Juanlox123

Post by Juanlox123 »

Question... I bought the pack that gives me all the upgrades, the one that costs 160 microsoft points. How am I supposed to unlock it now? I went to the bike customization and no bike has the upgrades, what am I supposed to do?!
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

Hi, finally the ps3 store is working, but when i enter the code for the compound, it s says it s not the good one or it s offdate.
i am on the french playstation store and i bought my game a bit earlier as import and i ts in english, could it be that this code is not valid on the french or european store?? how can i solve this proble? anyone as a contact email of the mx vs atv support?
thanks for your help
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

Same problem^
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

Hey THQ get the fuck on the DLC for PS3 still nothing. I dont even wanna play the game intill so.
firthy689

Post by firthy689 »

toonys66 wrote:Hi, finally the ps3 store is working, but when i enter the code for the compound, it s says it s not the good one or it s offdate.
i am on the french playstation store and i bought my game a bit earlier as import and i ts in english, could it be that this code is not valid on the french or european store?? how can i solve this proble? anyone as a contact email of the mx vs atv support?
thanks for your help
Depending on which version you purchased (presuming you have the US version) you will need to create a US PSN account or whatever region your game comes from. This is because DLC is region locked while the games are region-free. There are multiple videos on youtube that show you how to create one so just search it up. Otherwise if your game is the French version then I'd say they haven't got the DLC up yet for the French PS store.

I can confirm that the stewart compound and the motoclub is working in Australia for PS3, so far we only have the KTM 150SX and 250SX-F to purchase as well as a few different riding gears.
Image "it's not just freestyle, its a lifestyle"
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Are you people putting the code into the Playstation Store? You have to enter it in-game under "Motoclub Depot".
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.