I miss this game!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Tyler 258
Team: Privateer

Re: I miss this game!

Post by Tyler 258 »

Voutare wrote:
Tyler 258 wrote:Its crazy how much this game is actually like riding. You can never get away from it.

But anyways, whats new? I am sure I have missed out on many tracks and models. I need to get this stuff downloaded so I can start motoing with everyone again!
Are you from Albany New York area by any chance? And run 183 in B class? I'm guessing not because of the 258 but you never know.
Haha, no. Thats the other Tyler Hayes. We get confused a lot since we both have the same name and ride suzukis. :lol:
MX196

Post by MX196 »

Tyler 258 wrote:
Voutare wrote:
Tyler 258 wrote:Its crazy how much this game is actually like riding. You can never get away from it.

But anyways, whats new? I am sure I have missed out on many tracks and models. I need to get this stuff downloaded so I can start motoing with everyone again!
Are you from Albany New York area by any chance? And run 183 in B class? I'm guessing not because of the 258 but you never know.
Haha, no. Thats the other Tyler Hayes. We get confused a lot since we both have the same name and ride suzukis. :lol:
Youv'e been to VMP and Actiontown, right? I'm almost positive I've seen you ride there. Or VMP for sure. Actiontown I saw the LD tent and your bike, just didn't know if you were riding.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Tyler 258 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:I'm still looking to get in a conversation to get some graphics made. Been waiting a long time, really long.
Puma! Shoot me an email. tyler@limiteddecal.com
I'll get on it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Welcome back mannnnnnn!!!!!!!! :D
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Tyler 258 wrote:
Voutare wrote:

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Kid hauls ass. Practiced with him a couple of weeks ago and just went. Not sure where he can go so much faster than the rest of us. Haha.