2011 AMA Motocross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: 2011 AMA Motocross Discussion

Post by KTM57 »

Oh, and about that post - I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm just saying that everything is "Villopoto this, Villopoto that" with you. I'm a Dungey fan myself, but I don't freak out when he doesn't win a moto..
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

scheeve3 wrote:I was shocked, but Everts didn't rode there :lol:
Ktm and i werent sure if he rode that year or not. but he did a honor lap with Carmichael , so that's why we thought he did.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

KTM57 wrote:
i_Bite#21 wrote:Villopoto probably woulda won.
Be sure to spit after you stop sucking his wang.
For real. It seems like you don't care about the sport at all, just Ryan Villipoto.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Villopoto. I missed the O.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

No, I just hate Dungey.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Washougal - Dungey had Poto handled in that 1st moto. That slip up cost him the moto though. 2nd moto was different as Poto had it in the bag until Turbo Trey killed his season over horsepower hill. Dungey snuck away on the restart and that was all she wrote. Both guys were very fast and if Dungey hadn't fallen in moto 1, he would have won the first moto by far. Poto would have won if the restart never existed and Trey would have given Dungey a run for his money had he not fallen. Reed looked sooooo soar and I feel bad for the dude. Hopefully the 2 week break will help him out quite a bit. In the lites, Bagget was the man. Nuff' said. Also how about Tommy Weeck? Fuck that dude was fast.

RC vs Everts - RC was the guy for the US and Everts was the guy for Europe. Europe says Everts was the best and the US says RC was the best. Its all about opinion and both of them are retired so going by one race in 2005 isn't going to say who is faster.

Fanboys - Honestly all of you queers crying about Villopoto and Dungey just STFU. Dungey fanboys GTFO, Villopoto fanboys GTFO. Also I may be a Poto fan but I really don't give a shit if he wins. If Reed wins then I am proud of him for doing that. Dungey is a good guy but almost all of the fans I know personally (also seeing how Clubmx is filled with guys from MN) are fucking retarded because they are on Dungey's dick. If you are just a small fan of a certain rider like me, I have no problem with that. But honestly stop talking shit about someone or someone else because you and that other person are a fan of a certain rider. There is no fact and only opinion. The closest thing to fact out there is the champion at the end of the day. Poto is technically the SX champion so all the shit being thrown around needs to stop. If Dungey or Reed or Poto win the championship, then there is a little bit of bragging rights. But not enough to determine the better rider. Sorry if I sound like a dick but I am sick of seeing stupid fucking childish arguements about who is the better rider when nobody has won the championship yet, talking shit when someone made a mistake or got passed in the race, etc. Everyone may have an opinion, but it doesn't mean it is okay to abuse it.

/rant
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

RacerX wrote:11. Trey Canard (3-38) Hon
I found it interesting that Canard got 11th overall at Washougal, without racing the second moto.

Source: http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/27/ ... -washougal
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Mona wrote:
RacerX wrote:11. Trey Canard (3-38) Hon
I found it interesting that Canard got 11th overall at Washougal, without racing the second moto.

Source: http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/07/27/ ... -washougal
What I thought is crazy is how a guy can be in the top 20 in both motos but outside the top 20 overall. It makes sense by the AMA points, but if you were to actually tally the moto scores (finishes) it would shake things up dramatically! There are often times that the last few in the top 20 only scored points in a single moto, but a (15-40 - 6 pts) beats a (18-20 - 4 pts) on the day. Hooray for consistency...not!

John Dowd was 21st in Millville because he went 18-20. The guy in 20th Overall went 17-30 or something like that. AMA Points System at its finest!

In a sense, scoring points for each moto does encourage consistency. Villopoto scored 47 points, while Canard scored 20 - a 27 Point difference. If the AmA tallied moto finishes, Villopoto would have scored 22 to Canard's 10 - only a 12 point difference. Obviously it doesn't matter since Canard was never in the hunt, but in Millville, Reed was 5th overall. If the moto finishes were tallied, he would have only lost 6 Points to Villo but rather he lost 10 points on the day.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

No Jeffrey Herlings in Southwick :(.
His team don't let him because he's still to close in the fight for the world championship.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dilla practice shot of Seely, such a beast style shot, can't wait till 450 moto 1!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DJ get back on Vent motherfucker.
My photography work
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My photography work
Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

Holymotha cracking lol
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Villopoto was hauling.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

yeah he was at unni i wached it on tv i cant wait till southwick national. I get to see it in person