MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by KTM57 »

Oh, and my own Twitter post:

Whenever I play rally on LFS (demo) I burn that clutch out in 2 laps! I always Gymkhana it into the turn (likely slamming the wall afterwards) with it pinned in 2nd, then get mad when it doesn't pull. Rage.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

KTM57 wrote:They look nice. Are they chest protector plates or just jerseys? The style lends itself to a chest protector imo.
They could be for either. Can I ask why they appear to be more chest protector style? I'm trying to get some styles put together for people to choose from, so I'd like to know what people want on their jerseys!

This is the only chest pro I've done so far:

And thanks for the feedback :)
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'm not really sure, but I think it's the colors. Jersey name and numbers usually are black and white while the chest protectors are where I see all of the colors and cooler designs. Barnes and Krause have that digital style, which kind of reminds me of the futuristicality (that's not a real word, but you know what I mean) and blockiness (not a real word either :lol:) of a chest protector.

Another thing - I like how I can read all of them clearly. People get some crazy fonts that are nearly illegible.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

wheels1758 wrote:Looking for some feedback. Find bigger pictures on my Facebook page: Two Wheelers Graphics Co.

imo the yellow one is the best one, don't like the font's on the other ones. Are you going to go in to graphics kits as well?
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

robbimagg wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:Looking for some feedback. Find bigger pictures on my Facebook page: Two Wheelers Graphics Co.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3741_n.jpg
imo the yellow one is the best one, don't like the font's on the other ones. Are you going to go in to graphics kits as well?
Well, I'd like to get into designing my own graphics kits, but that will be down the road. I would have to outsource the printing because I don't have the funds (the right kind of printers are like $30,000!) at the moment. At the moment I'm sticking with jerseys, sweatshirts/tshirts, and vinyl decals.

And thanks for liking my page :)
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

wheels1758 wrote:
no problem :wink:

i have been wanting to make my own kit for the last 2 years or so, so i got in to skinning for mxs to gain some PS skills and hopefully i can get a good looking kit out of it one day and get a official cut out somehow, btw is there any cutouts on the internet?(not so sure about if there's any on the internet but doesn't hurt to ask)
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

robbimagg wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
no problem :wink:

i have been wanting to make my own kit for the last 2 years or so, so i got in to skinning for mxs to gain some PS skills and hopefully i can get a good looking kit out of it one day and get a official cut out somehow, btw is there any cutouts on the internet?(not so sure about if there's any on the internet but doesn't hurt to ask)
Fre cut-outs...no :) there are some people who sell them, but to be sure you get a quality cutout you would probably want to go directly to one of the graphics companies. I'm sure one of them would sell you just the one you need
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

My dad had some parts powdercoated for the '04 CRF, and they look gnarly.

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Looks damn good!
------------------------------
3 miles evening run should help a bit in MX haha
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Made a batch file for each of my mxs needs(normal, server version with password, screenshot version) that deletes the lastlog.txt and starts the game with the right commands in high priority. I also got Radeon Pro that loads a profile when I start MXS (for AA etc.). Otherwise all of those options are forced for every game instead of using the in game settings (some games have compatibility issues). I also added a registry key to stop Windows Update from restarting the computer.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Could I hire you? Sometimes I'm more confused than an old person trying to send an Email.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

Yz, do you know if I can do some kind of exe file so when I run it, it configures my network adapter from non fixed to a "fixed" fixed IP/DNS? thats simple because somehow the only way I can get most of my download speed is when I change my network to fixed IP, don't ask me why. So with that my parents wouldn't have problems with theyre network configuration.
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

One thing I'm not very good with is networking, but I did find this. You want an IP that doesn't change right? http://www.ehow.com/how_7787404_change-fixed-ip.html Anyone else who knows more about this step in ;).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Updating my track wardrobe :)