2011 AMA Motocross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2011 AMA Motocross Discussion

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Phathry25 wrote:So it's a gift for Dungey when Pourcel's bike breaks one time, but not a gift for Villopoto when Dungey's bike breaks 2x in one season? :roll:

Should we not count any of McGrath's titles since Ricky wasn't there to contest them? :lol: What about anything after 1986? Bailey was paralized, so clearly none of those guys winning races/titles deserved it since Bailey wasn't racing anymore. :roll:

What an ignorant thing to say iBite.
Thats about it. RV broke his own leg, knowone else broke it for him. Do you not remember what he did to RD two laps before the crash? All in all, RD proved that he is fast and no slouch to CR and RV in any way this season if RD had been given one of the two mechanicals back he would have a healthy lead going into Pala..
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I am a pretty big Dungey fan lately, but I'll be happy for whoever wins the championship. Villopoto had it in the bag from the get-go in '09 (Although, he did neglect to take care of his body at a younger age) and has had terrible luck in the 450 class championships since then. Those guys work so hard and IMO, more than just one person should be rewarded heavily in the same way that the champion is.

That being said, every moto counts and I would loooooove to see Villopoto have a bad race or two and see RD Dunginate.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

KTM57 wrote:I am a pretty big Dungey fan lately, but I'll be happy for whoever wins the championship. Villopoto had it in the bag from the get-go in '09 (Although, he did neglect to take care of his body at a younger age) and has had terrible luck in the 450 class championships since then. Those guys work so hard and IMO, more than just one person should be rewarded heavily in the same way that the champion is.

That being said, every moto counts and I would loooooove to see Villopoto have a bad race or two and see RD Dunginate.
Same here, would like to see it be a flip (250 to 450 class) from Pala last season (without the broken bones). Wouldn't that be fun to watch!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Gooo RV!
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I am a Belieber!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

rideblue56 wrote: Its racing. Shit happens.
well said.
if rv whens the championship, its because he earned it. not because dungey, or reed, or any1 else had problems.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

Kawasakis wrote:Gooo RV!
Well said.
DJD

Post by DJD »

bob117 wrote:
rideblue56 wrote: Its racing. Shit happens.
well said.
if rv whens the championship, its because he (and his team) earned it. not because dungey, or reed, or any1 else had problems.
Team Kawasaki kept the bike running all year, the Suzuki squad didnt. Thats the difference in the championship.
Skadazzler
Team: Privateer

Post by Skadazzler »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: If you give Dungey the win for his DNF alone where he was 30 seconds ahead of second place, that would put him in first place. Let alone Southwick, Dungey by far has earned this Championship.. Villopoto got a gift, a big one at that especially how Reed had his crash. If Reed was still in the picture Villopoto would not even be close right now, consistancy tells the tale. Dungey has placed outside of the top two 3 times this season. One was a Third place, one was the Southwick race and the other was the DNF..
If you want to say consistency is why Dungey should win,then you can't also say Villopoto shouldn't be close because Reed crashed on his own and consistently could not run the pace after it.
Either way it ends,it's been an awesome season thats for sure!

also I was thinking why is everyone so impressed when a top guy wrecks and comes back to the top ten? Don't they usually lap that high anyways? I don't know,just a thought
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Skadazzler wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote: If you give Dungey the win for his DNF alone where he was 30 seconds ahead of second place, that would put him in first place. Let alone Southwick, Dungey by far has earned this Championship.. Villopoto got a gift, a big one at that especially how Reed had his crash. If Reed was still in the picture Villopoto would not even be close right now, consistancy tells the tale. Dungey has placed outside of the top two 3 times this season. One was a Third place, one was the Southwick race and the other was the DNF..
If you want to say consistency is why Dungey should win,then you can't also say Villopoto shouldn't be close because Reed crashed on his own and consistently could not run the pace after it.
Either way it ends,it's been an awesome season thats for sure!

also I was thinking why is everyone so impressed when a top guy wrecks and comes back to the top ten? Don't they usually lap that high anyways? I don't know,just a thought
If Reed did not crash at Millville I firmly believe he would have won the Championship. If you had a big crash like Reed did you would understand the state he is in right now. The reason why it was different for Dungey is the fact that he STARTED the race 10 SECONDS before Barcia crossed the finish line. Its a bit different then having a crash in the first turn and getting back up in last.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

only one to win something real from the game!
Skadazzler
Team: Privateer

Post by Skadazzler »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
If Reed did not crash at Millville I firmly believe he would have won the Championship. If you had a big crash like Reed did you would understand the state he is in right now. The reason why it was different for Dungey is the fact that he STARTED the race 10 SECONDS before Barcia crossed the finish line. Its a bit different then having a crash in the first turn and getting back up in last.
Oh yeah,definitely think he would have as well
Yeah,I'm not trying to take anything away from Dungey,nor am I just talking about his situation...

That track looks like so much fun!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

SOMEONE MAKE 2011 PALA!!!!!!!!!!

Wilson was doing some fat whips, scrubs and lines was so sick to watch that moto! One of the best this year if not the best.

What do you guys think about the Wilson Vs Baggot incident?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well fuck I'll watch the damn thing for sure.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Sounded a lot like Bagget going a poor loser.