MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mikey

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Mikey »

Durham went to PC?!?!?!? That's so fucking sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Probably one of the best things I've ever heared

The Bible says that the mind is that we serve God. The mind is the battle ground, it’s the biggest place of your conflict.There’re more people trouble with mind than people heaving trouble with money.
The effort is on your mind. This is why we have people who go to bed tired and wake up tired. Sleep eight hours and when wak up still tired. The reason you wake up tired, is that you go to sleep but didn’t get rest is that your mind has been in trouble all night long. You were wrestling while you sleep, and when you wake up your bed was all wet and your sheet was all overturned like if you have been on a fight.
Because your mind has not rested, your boddy went to sleep but your mind was still topped in the war.
Your mind is a battle ground. Catch your enemies, so after find the enimies ,your mind. After stress them to the death. After break you down. After make you quit. After get you to think that you can’t get up. After make you give up on your dreams.
The battle is on your mind, not in your church , not in your savings account, not in your work, the fight you got to fight is in your mind.
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

We should fight google translator...
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

what do you mean
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Found this on ask ping! Too funny!

TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Mikey wrote:Durham went to PC?!?!?!? That's so fucking sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Now that I think about it, that means no more sick, custom Volcom helmets! :cry: He's Thor's bitch now!
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

F1 2011 is the 2nd best game on this planet...after MXS imo.

Decided to leave tonight for the race this weekend. It's either that or get up at 4:15 tomorrow. So i deffinetly chose tonight.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Officially got a headsponsor for the 2012 team :D
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Off to ClubMX sunday.

Shoutout to Tyler Hayes: I need your help man! Contact me ASAP!
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
i_Bite#21

Post by i_Bite#21 »

TGphoto wrote:
Mikey wrote:Durham went to PC?!?!?!? That's so fucking sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Now that I think about it, that means no more sick, custom Volcom helmets! :cry: He's Thor's bitch now!
Actually, Durham was already on thor. Thor has volcom stuff too.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Well, yeah, but what he meant is that he'll be in a PC outfit now.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

KTM57 wrote:Well, yeah, but what he meant is that he'll be in a PC outfit now.
PC getup*
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

just got my GoPro!! super pumped testing it on saturday!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

We have 9999 topics now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TGphoto
Team: TGphoto / Adept

Post by TGphoto »

Ahhhhh yeeeahhh! Brayton on the new Honda! Sooo sick! Damn, looks like he was out at Pala today riding. Bad time to have my truck getting worked on or else I would have been out there snapping photos.