Mikey is the best!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Mikey is the best!

Post by mx_526 »

Hey, Mikey I wish I was as gud as you... So I just want to show everyone how gud you are!

We are proud to have you as a American... I mean Australian :D
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Mikey

Re: Mikey is the best!

Post by Mikey »

I am the best Aussie... ezzzz 8)
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Na i mean I'm totally right! I'm the best Australian for like 2 years now!!! I'm the only one that races the big boy's and i guess DJ.

Fuck yeah homie!
My photography work
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

You're starting a war with you own country :lol:
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Jev7 »

Mikey wrote:Na i mean I'm totally right! I'm the best Australian for like 2 years now!!! I'm the only one that races the big boy's and i guess DJ.

Fuck yeah homie!

just to letting u know, if stocksy would train a bit, he would beat ur ass off :).. i think, how much i seen him riding, hes a beast..
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Jev7 wrote:
Mikey wrote:Na i mean I'm totally right! I'm the best Australian for like 2 years now!!! I'm the only one that races the big boy's and i guess DJ.

Fuck yeah homie!

just to letting u know, if stocksy would train a bit, he would beat ur ass off :).. i think, how much i seen him riding, hes a beast..
Lol mikey is reffering to "us" as Stocksy, Me, daniel, dylan, brady and johey... Stocksy still does woop your ass, i beat you now and then.. brady smashes everyone daniel is fast as hell, dylan fast as feck. Dude i am just trying to say, get over your self. Just coz you race online "big" races and hang out with the "BIG BOYS" doesn't make you fastest in auz. And im not saying were the fastest, i was just using us as an example. I think that guy Mika#222 would be the fastest in auz (thats if he is aussie, im not sure) :lol:
Jev7
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Jev7 »

do an aussies championship, and check it :) idk about other guys.. but i know stocksy would beat mikey hard :)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jev, you're AppleMX/Arch. Nuff said.
My photography work
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

This race is from ages ago but its one of the only demo's I have. I rode like absolute shit, and I still beat you.

I usually couldn't be bothered with this pathetic crap but man I hate cocky people.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jxwbsxkdy49ajua
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Why was this thread even stared mx526? I just dont get how dumb some people are on these fourms :roll: .
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

I just wanted to show everyone how good mikey was!
Cody Darr

Post by Cody Darr »

Was it really necessary? It just starts drama and involves you in the drama which in turns does not make you look good starting more drama on the fourms. I know you are just trying to have fun but its not really all that funny.
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Cody Darr

Post by Cody Darr »

Cody Darr wrote:Was it really necessary? It just starts drama and involves you in the drama which in turns does not make you look good starting more drama on the fourms. I know you are just trying to have fun but its not really all that funny.
Im not trying to be a dick I just want you to see from another point of view.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

It's okay Mikey, even if Australia dis-owns you, Americ-urr will welcome you.

Not that it matters, but 526, why doesn't someone show up to a race that matters and beat Mikey? Who cares about random races. I guess I'm faster than both the national and SX champions because I beat them once in a random race that meant nothing.

And whoever mentioned Aussie championship... maybe call it the Lagger Olympics?