This is for you Jones, OFWGKTA LOITER SQUAD!

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Re: This is for you Jones, OFWGKTA LOITER SQUAD!

Post by The Conman »

I don't understand why people get banned for saying LOL, when people do worse things on here and don't get banned.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

oh ill add that a saw now that it was text on it aswell. if it was something dumb then the guy posting it should get a ban no argue but the other.. well my opinion is above :P
DJD

Post by DJD »

Brina927 wrote:If someone made a topic with your picture with writing on it you'd want some bans to.
I never disputed that, the kids who posted the picture deserve the ban. However, Jeff and Mikey do not.

And honestly, I couldn't give a single fuck if someone posted a meme picture with me on it. You think i give a shit about what anyone on these forums thinks of me?

Don't let these kids get under your skin, its not worth the thought.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

DJD wrote: And honestly, I couldn't give a single fuck if someone posted a meme picture with me on it. You think i give a shit about what anyone on these forums thinks of me?
Real Talk, how many time's have I been posted with some kind of shit on it?
only one to win something real from the game!
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

Jones221 wrote:
DJD wrote:And honestly, I couldn't give a single fuck if someone posted a meme picture with me on it. You think i give a shit about what anyone on these forums thinks of me?
Real Talk, how many time's have I been posted with some kind of shit on it?
Yeah, I'm just behind Jones and Mikey on that record
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

It's different for guys...we dgaf about our appearance for the most part, etc etc...Not cool to call out a girl on her appearance...

2nd, I love Mikey and Jeff, but they were supporting, and reinforcing what was going on....That's what JLV is getting at. I'm sure they won't be banned forever....but a few weeks wouldn't hurt I think. It is just a low blow.

I give Brina a lot of shit, but I keep it fun and well humored. This was not, and didn't deserve a positive response in any way shape or form.

I also remember getting very upset a few times at peoples reactions in the "post pictures of yourself" thread....jokes are one thing, but personally attacking someone who doesn't welcome it is another...
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by die996 »

ORIGINAL REPLY TO A PRIVATE MESSAGE BY HAYDUG
Haydug, I'm afraid the "repliers" got banned for the same reason earning 4 yellow cards during a soccer season makes you unable to play the following match

I'm not for Brina... but Mikey, Jeff, Ludvig and you make fun of all the people you disagree with. You make fun of Davis, me and others by default (I want to think it's hating for hate's sake)... and, like we say in Spain, JLV's balls got filled and he decided to ban you all for that
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I can put it like this I guess....

Say I'm at a bar with friends....

Someone can call me ugly, or any of my guy friends ugly, call us bitches, etc etc and I really won't be that mad....They call any of the girls I'm with, or any girl in the bar period, anything in a rude manor and someone is getting knocked out...

Am I really the only one who feels that way, and tends to look out for girls more?
Xtrem
Team: Maniacs

Post by Xtrem »

Sweendoggy wrote:I can put it like this I guess....

Say I'm at a bar with friends....

Someone can call me ugly, or any of my guy friends ugly, call us bitches, etc etc and I really won't be that mad....They call any of the girls I'm with, or any girl in the bar period, anything in a rude manor and someone is getting knocked out...

Am I really the only one who feels that way, and tends to look out for girls more?

+1 Your not the only one, its called being a gentleman.... something alot of Young'ns in this forum have yet to understand.
ImageImage
DJD

Post by DJD »

Way to go sween, reinforcing the special treatment argument. LOoOoL

But yes, I get it, women tend to be more vulnerable, men should act like gentlemen, and all that shit. I would probably try to step in and stand up for the woman and get my ass beat by some macho man.

But anyways, the picture that was posted was totally lame and speaks volumes of the general intelligence of this forum. (and the internet)

Im done with with this one,

Good Day Gentlemen, and Lady.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

DONT YOU GO WALKING AWAY FROM ME DJD. WHERE IS MY RISK TEE SHIRT?
only one to win something real from the game!
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

lo....... AHHHHHHHH GOTTT YOU JLV!!! I DIDNT LAUGH ... TROLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i try to act cool every now and then..
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

I'm sorry, but this is how the situation seems to me at this point in time...

Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

McNeil Racing wrote:lo....... AHHHHHHHH GOTTT YOU JLV!!! I DIDNT LAUGH ... TROLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
HE DID!!! HE DID LAUGH!!!
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews