Pro-wrestling, fake but entertaining

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Pro-wrestling, fake but entertaining

Post by die996 »

Ok, you may say "pro-wrestling is gay", "pro-wrestling is fake" and all that but, hey, look at each and every action movie, their fighting is also fake and thousands go to theatres and watch it

So, after the 28th Wrestlemania (held in Miami's Dolphins stadium), there's a few topics to discuss about

· WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
The female champion had a match but not for the title at Wrestlemania. Also, almost unbeatable Divas champion Beth Phoenix showed she can be beaten and that may form a championship storyline for the Divas

· WWE USA CHAMPIONSHIP
It didn't even have a match during Wrestlemania. Also, it's the USA championship, why does an Italian-born wrestler own it right now?? Wrestlers from outside the USA should fight for the Intercontinental championship as a 2nd-tier title

· WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Does anybody give a single fuck about this title?? It's not a 2nd-tier title, it's like 3rd tier or worse. Primo-Epico won an entertaining match that could only be watched online or live at the stadium... AND NO SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN

· WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Cody Rhodes mocked Big Show for like 2 months for his earlier Wrestlemania appearances, usually losing and being a complete clown. Big Show didn't get much angry but Theodore Long did get angry and finally set the match... and Big Show redeemed himself and won in 5 minutes

· WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniel Bryan won the title in an unfair moment after winning last year's Money in the bank and fighting back his small size and weight (closer to Rey Mysterio than to John Cena, for example), then became a fucking douchebag, almost abusing his on-screen girlfriend (rookie diva AJ). Bryan got distracted just when the match started, Sheamus (title contender) kicked him like Hell and pinned him in less than 20 seconds.
Btw, is it me or AJ distracted Daniel to make Sheamus win??

· WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk and Chris Jericho are look-alikes when it comes to their attitudes and fighting styles. Jericho is the original, Punk is the "copycat". The problem?? Jericho became a big bastard when he came back in January to show he was better than the copy. CM Punk won him at Wrestlemania in quite a decent match

· THE MANAGERS
Theodore Long entered Wrestlemania as Smackdown's manager. He's quite a bliss when it comes to on-screen talent relations, setting up matches and using original match types. He's the more progressive.
John Laurinatis (real-life executive vice-president) entered Wrestlemania as RAW's manager. He's more conservative when it comes to match types and setting up matches and so.
The conflict : 6vs6, each team made by one of the managers. The manager of the winning team will rule both Smackdown AND Raw
Johnny's team was much stronger and won, Teddy's team tried but they didn't have what it was needed to win

· OTHER STORYLINES

The streak
Undertaker had 19 appearances at Wrestlemania before this edition, he had won all matches. 18th match was against Shawn Michaels and Michaels had to retire. 19th match was against Triple H but Undertaker was more hurt than HHH. 20th match?? Cage re-match with Shawn Michaels (friend with HHH on-screen and off-screen) as a referee. I haven't watched any highlights about it but Undertaker won, making it 20-0
Btw, they should retire Undertaker, he's 47

Cenation vs Team Bring it
John Cena is one of the most recognizable WWE wrestlers from the last 5 years. He has won pretty much everything and he's a role model. The Rock used to be a tougher version of Cena when he was active, then he left WWE for Hollywood but came back in Wrestlemania XXVII and made a stupidly hype run all through a fucking year, only fighting once before the big main event at this year's Wrestlemania. Match was completely dominated by John Cena, John Cena relaxed, The Rock saw that, came back in a milisecond and won
Why would WWE make his biggest icon lose against some idiot that left them for Disney pictures??

Big red monster vs Orton
Stupid match about Kane showing he's still a monster, who the fuck made that stupid storyline?? Seriously, they should've had this match during any weekly show and leave the spot for a Money in the bank match
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
mxer223

Re: Pro-wrestling, fake but entertaining

Post by mxer223 »

No.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

die996 wrote:Ok, you may say "pro-wrestling is gay", "pro-wrestling is fake" and all that but, hey, look at each and every action movie, their fighting is also fake and thousands go to theatres and watch it

So, after the 28th Wrestlemania (held in Miami's Dolphins stadium), there's a few topics to discuss about

· WWE DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
The female champion had a match but not for the title at Wrestlemania. Also, almost unbeatable Divas champion Beth Phoenix showed she can be beaten and that may form a championship storyline for the Divas

· WWE USA CHAMPIONSHIP
It didn't even have a match during Wrestlemania. Also, it's the USA championship, why does an Italian-born wrestler own it right now?? Wrestlers from outside the USA should fight for the Intercontinental championship as a 2nd-tier title

· WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Does anybody give a single fuck about this title?? It's not a 2nd-tier title, it's like 3rd tier or worse. Primo-Epico won an entertaining match that could only be watched online or live at the stadium... AND NO SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN

· WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Cody Rhodes mocked Big Show for like 2 months for his earlier Wrestlemania appearances, usually losing and being a complete clown. Big Show didn't get much angry but Theodore Long did get angry and finally set the match... and Big Show redeemed himself and won in 5 minutes

· WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniel Bryan won the title in an unfair moment after winning last year's Money in the bank and fighting back his small size and weight (closer to Rey Mysterio than to John Cena, for example), then became a fucking douchebag, almost abusing his on-screen girlfriend (rookie diva AJ). Bryan got distracted just when the match started, Sheamus (title contender) kicked him like Hell and pinned him in less than 20 seconds.
Btw, is it me or AJ distracted Daniel to make Sheamus win??

· WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM Punk and Chris Jericho are look-alikes when it comes to their attitudes and fighting styles. Jericho is the original, Punk is the "copycat". The problem?? Jericho became a big bastard when he came back in January to show he was better than the copy. CM Punk won him at Wrestlemania in quite a decent match

· THE MANAGERS
Theodore Long entered Wrestlemania as Smackdown's manager. He's quite a bliss when it comes to on-screen talent relations, setting up matches and using original match types. He's the more progressive.
John Laurinatis (real-life executive vice-president) entered Wrestlemania as RAW's manager. He's more conservative when it comes to match types and setting up matches and so.
The conflict : 6vs6, each team made by one of the managers. The manager of the winning team will rule both Smackdown AND Raw
Johnny's team was much stronger and won, Teddy's team tried but they didn't have what it was needed to win

· OTHER STORYLINES

The streak
Undertaker had 19 appearances at Wrestlemania before this edition, he had won all matches. 18th match was against Shawn Michaels and Michaels had to retire. 19th match was against Triple H but Undertaker was more hurt than HHH. 20th match?? Cage re-match with Shawn Michaels (friend with HHH on-screen and off-screen) as a referee. I haven't watched any highlights about it but Undertaker won, making it 20-0
Btw, they should retire Undertaker, he's 47

Cenation vs Team Bring it
John Cena is one of the most recognizable WWE wrestlers from the last 5 years. He has won pretty much everything and he's a role model. The Rock used to be a tougher version of Cena when he was active, then he left WWE for Hollywood but came back in Wrestlemania XXVII and made a stupidly hype run all through a fucking year, only fighting once before the big main event at this year's Wrestlemania. Match was completely dominated by John Cena, John Cena relaxed, The Rock saw that, came back in a milisecond and won
Why would WWE make his biggest icon lose against some idiot that left them for Disney pictures??

Big red monster vs Orton
Stupid match about Kane showing he's still a monster, who the fuck made that stupid storyline?? Seriously, they should've had this match during any weekly show and leave the spot for a Money in the bank match

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

As DJ would say:

I haven't watched wrestling since I was like 11. I turned it on one day last summer, and there was so many new names and I had no idea who these people where, so I just changed the channel.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

The Conman wrote:I haven't watched wrestling since I was like 11. I turned it on one day last summer, and there was so many new names and I had no idea who these people where, so I just changed the channel.
I don't know your age but having that feeling is quite normal. If the last time you watched was like 2004, be careful, quite some guys of that time have gone to TNA or have been caught in drug tests and have been retired (like Batista, the Hardys, Carlito, etc). Also, Chris Benoit killed his wife, his son and then commit suicide and Edge was banned from WWE due to head injuries
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

LOL. I don't think the Conman's 19. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

KTM57 wrote:LOL. I don't think the Conman's 19. :lol:
Me neither, I was just throwing out an example
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Wrong section. This should have been posted in the memory hole.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

Kind of video version of my first post (although no footage from the only-for-online-viewers Tag team match)
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Wouldn't you rather try and convince your girl to give it instead of watching that?

I mean UFC is nice but, that's just...fake.
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Why is everyone hating? I'm not into wrestling, but still. EVERYONE knows its fake, you dont need to point it out. And its completely for entertainment.

My point is, you shouldn't hate on it because you don't enjoy it. Its like theater, those guys are doing all those moves and shit 100% live. That alone takes skill. And for people to hate and talk shit, is just dumb.

Besides, who doesn't like watching the diva's shake their asses all over?
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

I'll give you the divas.

And yes, actors deserve respect.

I just can't get my head around the whole fake wrestling thing, what is the point if its not real? I find theater entertaining, but not some dudes touching each other to pretend they're fighting.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

Judge wrote:I just can't get my head around the whole fake wrestling thing, what is the point if its not real? I find theater entertaining, but not some dudes touching each other to pretend they're fighting.
Do you think any of these guys fought for real??
· Arnold Schwarzenegger
· Sylvester Stallone
· Steven Seagal
· Jean-Claude van Damme
· Jackie Chan
· Jet Li
· Bruce Lee
· Chuck Norris

I'm sure you love at least one movie of each of these guys
rideblue56

Post by rideblue56 »

Bruce li did actually fight for real. Not in the movies though.

Why did you spell Jet and Bruce's last name different? Jet is Bruce's son. :lol:
Judge
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Judge »

^ That, and I only like some schwarz (for the guns not the fists), jet/bruce, and jackie's comic stuff.

Oh and Jackie chan does fight.

Oh and steven seagal also does.

Oh and Van damme does.